Ikea Advent Calendar and vouchers

2»

Comments

• Could one of you good folks tell me where exactly instore the advent calendars are kept ?

If they are classed as food - which I guess they are - I assume you have to pay for them in the IKEA FOOD section.

Or can you pay for them using the same tills as you would for furnishings etc ?

I asked because I have an IKEA FAMILY till voucher to spend, and wondered if the advent calendar (whatever quantity is permitted) could be added to my trolley so that I can redeem the voucher in 1 transaction rather than having to split my spend into 2 transactions.

My nearest store is Southampton. ;)
  • I called the customer service today as didn't want to drive all the way to find them out of stock. I was assured that there are plenty in Wembley store.

On arrival I could not locate them and a member of staff was helping me sying they had plenty of them. None cpould be located and I was sent to the manager who said because of a typo on the box they had to pull them from the floor. Then customer services in the store came out with the sold out excuse. Such a wasted journey!

Was anyone been able to get any calendars today?
  • As southgirl has said, it's a wasted journey if IKEA have no control of what stock is available. There's no details of these advent calendars on their website.:mad:

For me, it's a 60 mile round trip to my nearest IKEA !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure