11+Elite One stop shop for the very best of MSE

Comments

• mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    asda giveaway,(which my son found) we havent won (yet) but i want the asda vouchers,:j bound to end up with the nappies though :mad:

https://www.facebook.com/Asda?sk=app_341858639204064
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • motherbear
    motherbear Posts: 1,378 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    purdita wrote: »
    Don't know about threaded, but I'm thinking of having mine plaited :rotfl::rotfl:

:T:T:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::beer:
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    If you can't eat it or play with it ....... just pee on it and walk away.
  • Miss_Laid
    Miss_Laid Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    Don't know about threaded, but I'm thinking of having mine plaited :rotfl::rotfl:

With beads?
    Anyone can cuddle but only the Welsh can cwtch :)
  • Annabell5
    Annabell5 Posts: 750 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    On the eyebrow threading.....Please I need some to stick on.I've never had much there,being blonde when I was younger,now I'm of the old crew there's hardly any at all.

Got the free milk and been and got the pizzas.Thanks to OP.
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite

Will that work for legs and underarms? Mine are def long enough:eek:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:i just choked on my tea then lol
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • brand8
    brand8 Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can anyone tell me how much i should be paying to have a cracked screen on a laptop replaced ds is cracked it still works but is cracked on the inside and ink is leeking on the screen know its a bit random but i rang compaq up who wanted £300 plus i just think thats a rip off
  • purdita
    purdita Posts: 3,003 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Miss_Laid wrote: »
    With beads?

Oh yes....got to make it look nice.

I bent over a couple of years ago and my husband swore it was Bin Laden hiding under my nightie :rotfl:
    My husband says he will leave me if I don't stop shopping......... God I will miss that man.
  • cloz
    cloz Posts: 308 Forumite
    First Post
    calmspirit wrote: »
    Hiya cloz hunni!!!

you missed nothing in T's trust me......me and scamps did all our locals and got a big fat ZERO in the rain too!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

Not found much atall locally in Tesco recently but have found some good bits in Sainsburys (stationary, lunch boxes etc) 70% off over the last week :jgoing to try the huuuge one in Ashf0rd tomorrow :D may have to try the Waitrose round the corner for whoopsies whilst I am there !
    Chocolate always makes me feel better!
  • kymie
    kymie Posts: 439 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3930987

free tickets for preview day @ Goodwood - no use to me though I will be at Henley Royal Regatta

Thank you so much for this! Have spent most of my life living up the road from Goodwood and never got to any of the events so far! (Never having anyone to watch the kids before, and now the older ones are able to babysit we can never afford to go lol!!) so I'm really really looking forward to this!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure