Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Sending hugs:grouphug: xx

Me too x

Is the item not fixable?

x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • Me too x

Is the item not fixable?

x

It’s a designer handbag. Not sure how I would get the wee/smell out of the lining :( Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,479
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    It can't hurt to try lucky XX Google says vinegar solution and/or baking soda may need repeating a few times https://www.allergystore.com/news/getting-rid-of-cat-urine-odors.html

Hugs too, it's hard but she will be happy
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,812
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    I cant get the cat smell out of one of my carpets sadly .
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • It can't hurt to try lucky XX Google says vinegar solution and/or baking soda may need repeating a few times https://www.allergystore.com/news/getting-rid-of-cat-urine-odors.html

Hugs too, it's hard but she will be happy

Thanks Trix. That’s what I do to the carpet when she pees. I can but try on the bag. Xx
    beanielou wrote: »
    I cant get the cat smell out of one of my carpets sadly .

Nasty isn’t it :(. Major downside to cat parenting Xx
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,812
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Thanks Trix. That’s what I do to the carpet when she pees. I can but try on the bag. Xx

Nasty isn’t it :(. Major downside to cat parenting Xx

Sadly it is :( xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Cat is booked in at PDSA tomorrow :(. I feel so awful and sick. Plus I need to make a donation for the appointment so I feel awful about that too.

Weighed in the clothes that DS2 has grown out of and got a massive £2.13. Then someone pointed out I had a brake light out so it cost me £4.50 for a new bulb. Feel like I’m chasing my tail.
  • £10 Mr T Clubc@rd vouchers have just arrived in the post :T. That will help towards either food or diesel :j.
  • Chrystal
    Chrystal Posts: 1,840
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Not a lot I can say, but sending you (((hugs))) and hoping the Universe sends some good things your way. XX
    I Believe.....
    That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
    Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
    Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

happiness isn't achieved by getting extra things,
    but by getting rid of the things that make you unhappy
  • Chrystal wrote: »
    Not a lot I can say, but sending you (((hugs))) and hoping the Universe sends some good things your way. XX

Thanks Chrystal. Your hopes for me came true. Someone wonderful has sent me a gift, and I can’t thank them enough Xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport