Budget - tougher for DLA claimants

Comments

• ash4becks
    ash4becks Posts: 589 Forumite
    Amongst other things I taught Literacy and Numeracy for years, so I certainly know what a "reading age of 10 " means and spent several years teaching adults and young children who were in exactly that situation.

I would get rid of that chip on your shoulder before going into teaching if I were you.

the only person here with a chip on your sholder is yourself, you are so negitive and show no compasion at all,

i loved some of my teachers at school and i have many on my facebook and if bump into them they always want to no how iam the teacher that cares of when i was young kid still chat with me are the teachers that will always get my respect,

the evil lot or the i cant be bothered to teach lot which there are always a few in each school will be slated forever more because they didnt do there job YOU ARE THE EVIL LOT if you hadnt guessed
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • ash4becks
    belive your the kind of teacher that was referred to as a "dragon"
    absolutley no compassion for others,and yes met plenty of them,no understanding of anyone with any disabilities

:T:T:T:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::T:T:T

i could give you a big kiss for that lol
  • krisskross
    krisskross Posts: 7,677 Forumite
    ash4becks wrote: »
    the only person here with a chip on your sholder is yourself, you are so negitive and show no compasion at all,

i loved some of my teachers at school and i have many on my facebook and if bump into them they always want to no how iam the teacher that cares of when i was young kid still chat with me are the teachers that will always get my respect,

the evil lot or the i cant be bothered to teach lot which there are always a few in each school will be slated forever more because they didnt do there job YOU ARE THE EVIL LOT if you hadnt guessed

Perhaps your posts would be easier to read if you had had ONW to teach you basic grammar and spelling.
  • Indie_Kid
    Indie_Kid Posts: 23,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ,no understanding of anyone with any disabilities

Senco at college were like this. It was ridiculous.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 4,176 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Aputsiaq wrote: »
    No, not all children will have Autism for life. There are numerous variations that children can and do grow out of to a point where the symptoms are not noticable.
    You can't apply your circumstances to everyone else.

You really do talk twaddle! Grow out of autism! What planet are you living on. Autism and it's many variations are a lifelong condition. People or their carers may learn to manage the condition better but that does not mean they are no longer Autistic.

Dont tell me you also believe an amputee can grow new limbs or a life long quadriplegic can learn to walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • krisskross
    krisskross Posts: 7,677 Forumite
    _shel wrote: »
    You really do talk twaddle! Grow out of autism! What planet are you living on. Autism and it's many variations are a lifelong condition. People or their carers may learn to manage the condition better but that does not mean they are no longer Autistic.

Dont tell me you also believe an amputee can grow new limbs or a life long quadriplegic can learn to walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely people learn to cope with with Aspergers etc. Obviously BCS has managed to live her adult life reasonably well and interacted with others as she has only been diagnosed fairly recently.

My husband is an insulin dependent diabetic. He won't ever 'grow out of it' but it is manageable.
  • ash4becks
    krisskross wrote: »
    Perhaps your posts would be easier to read if you had had ONW to teach you basic grammar and spelling.

that is part and parcel of my disablity if you dont like it its tuff , oh and i got a grade c for english gcse !!!!
  • Indie_Kid
    krisskross wrote: »
    Surely people learn to cope with with Aspergers etc. Obviously BCS has managed to live her adult life reasonably well and interacted with others as she has only been diagnosed fairly recently.

:rotfl:Try telling that to a friend of mine who is non-verbal, is in a care home and can't go outside without supervision. She's 25.

Some poeple may manage - but not all.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
  • Oldernotwiser
    Oldernotwiser Posts: 37,425 Forumite
    ash4becks wrote: »

All this anger just because I think that DLA medicals are a good idea and that people with genuine disabilities might be better off having their needs met directly rather than being given cash?

Perhaps some people might be getting a tad worried that their income stream might be going to dry up?
  • Indie_Kid
    All this anger just because I think that DLA medicals are a good idea and that people with genuine disabilities might be better off having their needs met directly rather than being given cash?

Like I've said before - by doing this, you're telling people where to buy things.

And what about those who give their parents money for things?
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family