Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Just to let you know Bubbs, I was thinking you don't need a passport when you come and visit me in sunny hunny..:D
    you must be due a trip here again soon?
    Yes not been for ages:eek: will let you know we do:D:D
    michaels wrote: »
    Great - we can then serve at the kids birthday parties?
    :rotfl::rotfl:
    pippo wrote: »
    Not me.. lol

Awww thanks :D
    I was thinking zipster and DM, is DM on holiday?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    BH, cant you find us a sada glitch please :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs wrote: »
    BH, cant you find us a sada glitch please :D
    Wish we could get something. I suppose we were spoilt with 3 4 2 and Droid, we may need patience LOL
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Thanks - was it the return that was a faff as for us getting all the money on to store credit that could then be used against bigger transactions in the sales would be ideal...

...although even if the droids are half and half 3s and 5s (and I think actually they are skewed towards 3s) that would still be 16 returns of £8 items....

it was easy enough to do, especially as just after xmas...but as we have a small store about 3 sa came across to check the return...I bought and had items on gift receipt which is what I returned it with- I would have probably made things easier if I had forgotten the receipt???
  • bubbs wrote: »

Lovely to see you JTS:D
    You can make pancakes for yourself:p
    Spill the beans how many did you eat?:eek:

Hello Bubbs :wave: :D

I honestly can’t remember - I had consumed rather too much beer after the game, as one does :o

And my winning prize was - a free pint of beer :o
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Great - we can then serve at the kids birthday parties?

OH course :D I imagine if its mixed in with boiling jelly water any trace of alchol would be evaporated off
    Even better as adult desserts though :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    it was easy enough to do, especially as just after xmas...but as we have a small store about 3 sa came across to check the return...I bought and had items on gift receipt which is what I returned it with- I would have probably made things easier if I had forgotten the receipt???

M&S generally like the receipt. They will definitely only give you current price without it.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 February 2018 at 8:45PM
    Was this posted? Free hot drink any size from Nerd? code applies to existing accounts too.
    Just do google search, should be top of list:
    cafe nero hotukdeals promo

Seems to be valid for 2 weeks from when added to account.
    Soz Bubbsie, you don't like coughee :( Maybe flavoured tea or something?
    didnt work a 2nd time, ignore next bit.
    Oh DASH!!! signed out of account and lost it. Thankfully I loaded up a yoppy and got another account, no neeed 2 confeerm, so not weelly neededed an emaily dress that wurked. Gud 2 no if yew misstakenlee lose hAPPy by AcSeeDent ;). May bee wurth noting a fue ccounties 2 last 2 weaks.

Ease dat at least something for the meantime Bubbs??
  • I can feel a cougheen twitch starting LOL

AM lunch evening x 14 omg

Any sleeping tablets cheap anywhere :rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Wish we could get something. I suppose we were spoilt with 3 4 2 and Droid, we may need patience LOL

We were , but that dont stop us wanting another one:rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure