PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Monday 10 July 2017

1235»

Comments

• Floss
    Floss Posts: 8,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Judi she is gorgeous! Is Livewire with you for the next few days then?

Speky congratulations Uncle!
    2021 Decluttering Awards: ⭐⭐🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇 2022 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
    2023 Decluttering Awards: 🥇 🏅🏅🥇
    2024 Decluttering Awards: 🥇
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Floss wrote: »
    Judi she is gorgeous! Is Livewire with you for the next few days then?

I told my daughter i would have him as long as she needed me to whether its hours or a few days but she's had an easy delivery so i am assuming he will be back with her tomorrow. The staff were happy to let my daughter out as soon as she wanted to leave but the baby will be looked at by the paediatrician before she leaves. As my first born died with heart defects my daughter is keen to get her daughter (as she was with her son) fully assessed before leaving the hospital.

I cant believe the day ive had, its been pandamonium.
  • Congratulations JUDI. She's beautiful x
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    She was 5 days early, just like 'Livewire'. My daughter got to the hospital at the exact time she did with 'Livewire' by that time she was more or less ready to give birth.... Daddy is in shock. :D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    That's brilliant news Judi congratulations to you all, you have had such a time of it recently so a new baby to cuddle may help you a little I envy you as all my grandchildren are taller than me, and the youngest is 13 and I do miss the babies. I am only hoping my eldest DGS Danny and his wife may think about a little one ,but they are in New York ,so a long way for a cuddle :):):) Two babies in one day on the forum thats got to be a record :):):) Best wishes to their Mums , Dads and relatives
    May they both have long and happy lives

JackieO xxx
  • nannywindow
    nannywindow Posts: 3,399 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Awww Judi she's so beautiful and I hope everything is ok.
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently
  • topsyturphy
    topsyturphy Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Congratulations Judi, she is gorgeous.

Congratulations also to Uncle Speky on the birth of your neice.
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,013 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Judi wrote: »
    Must be a first on the daily thread. 2 birth announcements. My daughter gave birth half an hour ago. Mother and daughter well.

Have a good evening all.

She's gorgeous Judi, congratulations to all your family.
    Hello, just wanted to congratulate Judi and her family.
    Gers I feel your frustration with the broadband problems. Ours fluctuated between 2.9mbps and 0.25mbps. It would then drop off for no apparent reason, so had a month of complaining to S*y, who in fairness got Open Reach out 4 times. It seemed that there were 4 different faults detected ( one each time) and it was only the telephone line engineers who finally gave us a new telephone line that cured the drop off and crackly phone line. Did get a free upgrade to fibre optic for 18 months and free line rental for a month for our trouble though :). So I believe perseverance is the key, as I think they got fed up with us ringing every week :rotfl:.
    Goodnight all

I'd pay a lot for fibre optic but can't get it here until at least 2020 so stuck. It's when I get told that there's not a problem when there obviously is that I get annoyed!

Meeting over, had a cuppa at home and now in bed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure