Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Morning all, I've decided to weigh in a day early as I know I'll be stress-eating throughout today and tomorrow :o Somehow managed a 1lb loss over the last two weeks, despite eating my own body weight in pastries and crepes at the weekend. This should put me at 0 for the challenge :wall: Thanks Shala xx

Sorry to hear that about your GP Lush, when you're in a rut with yourself it's hard to remember how good it feels when you're on top of things diet- and exercise-wise, but do try to make use of the pass for a bit of healthy 'me' time. I know it must be hard with a little one.

Not surprised you feel like that MissTeach, our world truly is frightening at the moment. Did you hear about the man attacking police with a hammer at Notre Dame on Tues? We were only there on Saturday and saying how easy it must be for them to cause maximum chaos at such busy attractions.

Right, off to try and do something productive. Have a good day all, and don't forget to VOTE xx
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Been to Argos and got refund for scales :j

Lady wanted to swop them I said no thanks money back please :money:

Was going to go before work Monday but buses are supposedly going on strike Monday Tuesday :( so didn't want to do all that walking before work ;)

I looked at fresh veggies after in Sainsbury (Argos is inside Sainsbury) and :eek: the prices flat peaches £1-15 for 4 49p for 6 in Tesco.

I ended up going to Tesco :D
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Glad you are safe MissTeach, although understandable to be shaken.

Work from home day today, so going to have to work hard to be good, but after yesterdays good day I am determined.

Breakfast - boiled egg with asparagus soldiers
    Lunch - HM pot noodle
    Dinner - Mexican lasagne
    Snacks - strawberries and melon

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - wrap - not technically a healthy b but it is closest I can get with my restrictions
    Syns - miso (0.5), sauce (4)

Body magic - yesterday I did 8286 steps and 21 active minutes. Today will be harder, but still aiming for 6000 steps, and would like to get 10 active minutes

Kathryn - there are some wraps which are HEB. They are the BFree multigrain ones but not sure if you're able to have those but might be worth trying if you can. One of the ladies in my group uses them to make pizza for herself and says they are brilliant but I haven't actually tried them myself.

Good luck with the steps today. Definitely more difficult at home.

Back later with menu plan for today.

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Went to WI this morning and was expecting a small gain but got away with a STS so I'm happy with that.

Another week starts today so trying to be a bit better with the syns and not use so many between now and Monday!

Today's plan is a Red day:

B - fruit after WI
    L - cheese on toast (HEA/HEB)
    D - cottage pie with a swede and carrot mash top with plenty of veg in the mince; plus some green veg of some sort on the side.

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB1 - bread
    HEB2 - probably Honey Monster puffs this evening

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    :T you must be delighted with that loss tete. Great starting point to get seriously back on plan now you're home.

Hope you manage to get out for a walk today kathrynha. I had a long walk this morning. The weather was dreadful so my hair now looks a fright but I enjoyed it all the same.

Delighted to tell you all that I went to WI this morning and I'm still in target range!:j:j:j Only by half a pound but who cares? I can now go off on my holiday and take time out afterwards to get back in range. It means I've gained 2.5lbs but that's since my last WI on April 4th and includes 5 days of feeding my face at Easter. I only had time for weigh but I did buy a magazine and took something for SoW basket so don't feel too guilty.

I'm still planning to eat on plan for a few more days and I will make some wise choices while I'm away. ;)

I was going to make a corned beef hash today (been fancying one since denise had it last week) but I didn't have a tin in the cupboard. So it'll be ham hash but adding a bit of chorizo as a consolation. Yesterday I made some pork burgers from some YS mince and taste tested a small piece at lunchtime. Very yummy.:)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB bran flakes_pale_, HEA milk
    L: tomato and mushroom omelette, bit of pork burger, pickles
    D: Austrian ham hash with broccoli and cauli
    Syns: chorizo (3 between us?), still deciding whether to have wine syns:think:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    joedenise wrote: »
    Kathryn - there are some wraps which are HEB. They are the BFree multigrain ones but not sure if you're able to have those but might be worth trying if you can. One of the ladies in my group uses them to make pizza for herself and says they are brilliant but I haven't actually tried them myself.

Good luck with the steps today. Definitely more difficult at home.

Back later with menu plan for today.

Denise

Unfortunately I cant have them :(
    Having the same quantity so I'm not counting the syns, and my SW consultant is happy with that, as I cant have any healthy b some days.
    Well done on your STS. Also well done Maman for staying within target.

Really proud that I am managing to avoid bad food. Totally on plan, food wise today.

The step count wasn't looking too good, but just made the most of a break in the weather and been to vote. Up to 4253 steps, and 18 active minutes, so reached my active minutes target, and should be able to reach my steps target.
    Zebras rock
  • Amazing ways to maintain health with money saving!!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Having a break.
    Take care all.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    joedenise wrote: »

Today's plan is a Red day:

B - fruit after WI
    L - cheese on toast (HEA/HEB)
    D - cottage pie with a swede and carrot mash top with plenty of veg in the mince; plus some green veg of some sort on the side.

HEA1 - milk
    HEA2 - cheese
    HEB1 - bread
    HEB2 - probably Honey Monster puffs this evening

Denise

Just out of curiosity denise , what is the difference between an EESP day and a Red day? I can't see any benefits of SP over what you're having with 4 HEXs on Red. Why do you think they did away with Red (or Green)?
  • maman
    beanielou wrote: »
    Having a break.
    Take care all.

Is that a break as in putting your feet up or........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure