Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Grazeley
    • By Grazeley 6th Sep 19, 8:46 AM
    • 59Posts
    • 66Thanks
    Grazeley
    Tax Free Childcare
    • 6th Sep 19, 8:46 AM
    Tax Free Childcare 6th Sep 19 at 8:46 AM
    Hi - just trying using tax free childcare this month.
    I paid in my 80% of my childcare bill this month 3 days ago, when will the top up from the government be paid in?
    I got this email, when checking today the cleared funds showing in my account are 72 with zero for government top up:

Thank you for making a payment of 72.00 on 3 September 2019 to XXXX' childcare account.

This will reach your childcare account within the next working day, or 2 working days if your payment was made after 9pm. (Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays don't count as working days).

Please allow at least 1 working day between paying money into your childcare account and making a payment to your childcare provider. This gives time for the money to clear. You can also check the amount of 'available funds' to spend in your childcare account.

I need to book afterschool club for next week so do i just withdraw my money, i dont want to risk waiting too long to withdraw my money either!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Grazeley; 06-09-2019 at 8:50 AM.
Page 1
    • Grazeley
    • By Grazeley 6th Sep 19, 8:51 AM
    • 59 Posts
    • 66 Thanks
    Grazeley
    • 6th Sep 19, 8:51 AM
    • 6th Sep 19, 8:51 AM
    Oh just realised, I havent reconfirmed my eligibility hence why not received my top up

SORTED!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

881Posts Today

6,252Users online

Martin's Twitter