Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • foxyuk
    • By foxyuk 5th Mar 07, 7:49 AM
    • 951Posts
    • 312Thanks
    foxyuk
    George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am
    • 5th Mar 07, 7:49 AM
    George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am 5th Mar 07 at 7:49 AM
    Presale for all George Michael UK dates starts at 10am tomorrow here.

http://www.seetickets.com/georgemichael/

LONDON Wembley Stadium - Sat 9 June
    NORWICH City FC - Tues 12 June
    MANCHESTER City of Manchester Stadium - Fri 15 June
    GLASGOW Hampden Park - Sun 17 June
    PLYMOUTH Argyle FC - Tues 19 June

Tickets go on general sale at 10am on Thursday.

limit of 4 on see tickets for hampden however no limit with seccextra here!!!!

http://www.seccextra.com/georgemichael/
    Last edited by foxyuk; 07-03-2007 at 9:12 AM.
Page 3
  • niteflite01
    Do you think they will tell you which seats you are getting? after the take that fiascoI think I need to know my seat!!!!....thanks
    by bella4uk
    For the pre-sale I'd expect so yes

Probably not when they go on general sale though.
    • photome
    • By photome 6th Mar 07, 4:04 PM
    • 14,218 Posts
    • 9,725 Thanks
    photome
    For the pre-sale I'd expect so yes

Probably not when they go on general sale though.
    by niteflite01
    Why not? I have always known my seat numbers before booking when booking through seetickets or ticketmaster
  • niteflite01
    Why not? I have always known my seat numbers before booking when booking through seetickets or ticketmaster
    by photome
    Lately when major artists go on sale through Seetickets, in order to cut down on site congestion and processing time, they've abandoned allocating seats as they do normally in favour of a simple number of seats required selection.

Then, when you get your confirmation e-mail, you can go on the ticket tracker and find out where your seats are. After you've booked.

Sadly, with Take That, they went one step further - allocating seats a couple of days after the tickets had been sold.
  • SurfBowlSC
    I'd also be pretty certain that he'll play Wembley on Sunday 10th too.... In fact if you look at the gap between each published date, there's room for 1 additional night per venue and a day off!!!
  • niteflite01
    Do you know the price of the tickets?

thanks
    Maureen
    by mumof30_3
    Heya and I don't. But I expect them to range between about 50 and 75. But that's a total guess
    • foxyuk
    • By foxyuk 6th Mar 07, 4:22 PM
    • 951 Posts
    • 312 Thanks
    foxyuk
    sent you a pm niteflite
  • webuserisme
    I have it on good authority from a person who tends to know about these things that Mr Michael probably won't be the first artist to appear at New Wembley -if that sort of thing is important to you. My source, frustratingly, wouldn't/couldn't say who the artist/band will/could be....
  • niteflite01
    Hmmm I wonder who?

Coldplay have an album out in the Autumn, so I doubt it'd be them.

Radiohead have new material about to hit us. As do u2....
  • SurfBowlSC
    I have it on good authority from a person who tends to know about these things that Mr Michael probably won't be the first artist to appear at New Wembley -if that sort of thing is important to you. My source, frustratingly, wouldn't/couldn't say who the artist/band will/could be....
    by webuserisme
    According to the Wembley Stadium website he IS the first person to be in concert.
    Before anyone says "they said that about Muse"... no they didn't. They simply stated they would be "one of the first".

The FA Cup Final is scheduled for 12th or 19th May (can't remember which) and is still subject to final confirmation.
    That only leaves 2/3 free weekends - one of which will probably be an England friendly.

I believe that Live Earth has reportedly been confirmed unofficially for Wembley Stadium though.
    • SHEILA54
    • By SHEILA54 6th Mar 07, 4:50 PM
    • 1,776 Posts
    • 5,798 Thanks
    SHEILA54
    Heya and I don't. But I expect them to range between about 50 and 75. But that's a total guess
    by niteflite01
    On the fan club website the GA standing tickets were 50 for Wembley and Manchester but more than that elsewhere. Don't know why.

Seats were 100 level 1 or 75 level 2. There were VIP tickets for 175 / 225 with extras. The 175 werefor GA to the Circle of Faith i.e. front standing.

What I don't understand is that the fan club GA tickets were said to be gold circle but the email says pitch tickets and they cost an extra 12 each + 6.50 postage. Still I bought some anyway, to be sure. Can't afford 175 each + fees.

I have tried to email etix to see if the tickets are gold circle or just GA but their email inbox is full and so it was returned to me!!!!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
  • mumof30_3
    On the fan club website the GA standing tickets were 50 for Wembley and Manchester but more than that elsewhere. Don't know why.

Seats were 100 level 1 or 75 level 2. There were VIP tickets for 175 / 225 with extras. The 175 werefor GA to the Circle of Faith i.e. front standing.

What I don't understand is that the fan club GA tickets were said to be gold circle but the email says pitch tickets and they cost an extra 12 each + 6.50 postage. Still I bought some anyway, to be sure. Can't afford 175 each + fees.

I have tried to email etix to see if the tickets are gold circle or just GA but their email inbox is full and so it was returned to me!!!!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.
    by SHEILA54

Can you please tell me the price for Hampden Park, glasgow. The cheaper the better, just spent 150 on Take That tickets, would rather have used it for George though.

Maureen
    • foxyuk
    • By foxyuk 6th Mar 07, 5:13 PM
    • 951 Posts
    • 312 Thanks
    foxyuk
    Hmmm I wonder who?

by niteflite01

rumour is michael jackson is touring this year.. could be him
  • nessajb
    Ohhh just got an e-mail from see tickets and there pre-sale tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am which is fantastic for me as I am out on Thursday! fingers crossed I can get tickets. Im after the ones at Norwich,why couldnt he have played at Portman Road though,would have been alot better than Rod Stewart!
    Nessa
    • TBeckett100
    • By TBeckett100 6th Mar 07, 6:54 PM
    • 4,451 Posts
    • 3,758 Thanks
    TBeckett100
    wonder if this is a good ebay investment?
    • foxyuk
    • By foxyuk 6th Mar 07, 7:13 PM
    • 951 Posts
    • 312 Thanks
    foxyuk
    Can you please tell me the price for Hampden Park, glasgow. The cheaper the better, just spent 150 on Take That tickets, would rather have used it for George though.

Maureen
    by mumof30_3

50 standing ....... seats are 100......

was in best seats for u2 and robbie and i can assure you never again ... too far away
  • mumof30_3
    50 standing ....... seats are 100......

was in best seats for u2 and robbie and i can assure you never again ... too far away
    by foxyuk

Thanks I can go and see him now at that price. My sister is going to buy the tickets for me and I'll pay her back next month.

Maureen
    • Elljay
    • By Elljay 6th Mar 07, 8:02 PM
    • 591 Posts
    • 934 Thanks
    Elljay
    Thanks for the presale link. I'm going to try tomorrow for Wembley. Tried to talk OH into the 175 gold circle seats but he was having none of it. Oh well at least he's still willing to take me. We saw George twice last year and he was Fantastic. OH thought i'd be all Georged out though! George doesn't tour for 15 years and then 2 tours in 2 years!! Yippee!!!!
  • IanBroadhurst
    Hmmm I wonder who?

by niteflite01

The prospect of another U2 gig does make me happy BUT "http://www.u2tours.com/news/article.src?ID=1263" says not likely. :confused:
    As for pesky Mr Wham, I kinda did get muse tickets based on the fact that it was at wembley (25% of the reason - maybe) and I'm not greatly impressed BUT neymind...at least all of his fans will have found the wonky chairs, loose trim and toilets that don't flush and they'l be fixed for the following weekend where MUSE will tare the place down!!!
  • Joannekerry
    For all those GENUINE fans I hope you do get your tickets, for all those SCUM who use this board for ebay......or should that be ESCUM.........may the government see what an absolutely tax and national insurance haven they are missing and catch up on you legite for the last five years :-) I wish to start a new campaign.........buy and sell on ebay tickets for profit then cough up to the government instead of being parasites and profiteering off the good of this board.
  • IanBroadhurst
    wonder if this is a good ebay investment?
    by TBeckett100
    Maybe - but only gold tickets...(read like yoda) Be warned young skywalker, big gigs make a profit not always. For big gigs, buy late and cheap!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,295Posts Today

7,263Users online

Martin's Twitter