Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • foxyuk
    • By foxyuk 5th Mar 07, 7:49 AM
    • 951Posts
    • 312Thanks
    foxyuk
    George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am
    • 5th Mar 07, 7:49 AM
    George Michael UK tour - presale link!!!! go on sale thurs 8th march 10am 5th Mar 07 at 7:49 AM
    Presale for all George Michael UK dates starts at 10am tomorrow here.

http://www.seetickets.com/georgemichael/

LONDON Wembley Stadium - Sat 9 June
    NORWICH City FC - Tues 12 June
    MANCHESTER City of Manchester Stadium - Fri 15 June
    GLASGOW Hampden Park - Sun 17 June
    PLYMOUTH Argyle FC - Tues 19 June

Tickets go on general sale at 10am on Thursday.

limit of 4 on see tickets for hampden however no limit with seccextra here!!!!

http://www.seccextra.com/georgemichael/
    Last edited by foxyuk; 07-03-2007 at 9:12 AM.
Page 2
  • nettsey
    Have heard tickets are going on sale this Thursday 8th March from 10am ish.

Will post when I hear more
  • Elliebabe
    Just found out - it is Thurday 10am they are released.
    • photome
    • By photome 5th Mar 07, 2:53 PM
    • 14,231 Posts
    • 9,739 Thanks
    photome
    Hi Hizz

Na! NO football played there, a few donkey derbys and it once hosted the the combine harvestor cup!

Jazz:
    by jazzmanfive

Not going to lower myself to say what I think!! But I have noticed there are a few s......s on here looking to come to the home of football
    • cheekymole
    • By cheekymole 5th Mar 07, 3:04 PM
    • 3,288 Posts
    • 1,635 Thanks
    cheekymole
    The POlice want £53 to join their fanclub in order to buy presale tickets so £23 isn't bad
    I haven't got one!
    • photome
    • By photome 5th Mar 07, 3:54 PM
    • 14,231 Posts
    • 9,739 Thanks
    photome
    The POlice want 53 to join their fanclub in order to buy presale tickets so 23 isn't bad
    by cheekymole

Ticket prices at Carrow rd from 50 to 100.....no wonder he is loaded
    • donstermonster
    • By donstermonster 5th Mar 07, 5:04 PM
    • 402 Posts
    • 175 Thanks
    donstermonster
    Bargain At 50 - 100quid
    Ticket prices at Carrow rd from 50 to 100.....no wonder he is loaded
    by photome
    I would want a lot more than 100 to go to Norwich voluntarily !
    donstermonster
    • iceicebaby
    • By iceicebaby 5th Mar 07, 8:00 PM
    • 3,382 Posts
    • 5,781 Thanks
    iceicebaby
    oooo Im so excited!

I have been a huge George Michael fan since I was a child and I was so dissapointed to miss out last time as I could not get tickets.

Going to try so hard to get then this time. Wish me luck. I will be gutted if I dont get them
    Baby Ice arrived 17th April 2011. Tired.com!
  • nessajb
    Im the same Ice,I need these tickets! Im just worried that I wont get hold of any,and also worried that I dont have enough money for the tickets! think I will have to ask my lovely boyfriend....
    Nessax
    • urbancookie1
    • By urbancookie1 5th Mar 07, 8:19 PM
    • 650 Posts
    • 737 Thanks
    urbancookie1
    Hi,
    George Michael's doing another tour again this year,
    just looking at the venues and ticket prices for concerts in the u.k

Went last year to NEC and was the best concert ive been to for ages, however do you think that 110 - 225 is a bit steep for these tickets? (thats the prices some of the web sites are coming up with)
    i know there at football stadiums and i really dont think that you'll get the same feeling as you do at a smaller venue.

anyone got any presale web sites?

Think he would be just a small dot in the distance looking at the floor plans, really want to go but is it worth the
    • SHEILA54
    • By SHEILA54 6th Mar 07, 6:12 AM
    • 1,776 Posts
    • 5,798 Thanks
    SHEILA54
    Hi

I received this email this morning but am not sure whether to wait for the general sale as I like to know where I will be sitting! I have heard that other people have bought through fan club sites and the tickets have not been as good as those on general sale. What do you think?

The George Michael Online Fanclub is pleased to present a second set of ticket pre-sales! On Tuesday, 6th March we will be launching two sets of pre-sales:

6th March @ 9:00AM Local Time
    9th June Wembley UNITED KINGDOM
    12th June Norwich UNITED KINGDOM
    15th June Manchester UNITED KINGDOM
    17th June Glasgow SCOTLAND
    19th June Plymouth UNITED KINGDOM

Based on tour production planning, all fanclub UK pre-sale and VIP Ticket Package offers for the RESERVED sections will be sold without exact seat locations. Your seat locations will be assigned after the on-sale period, and we assure you that the fanclub will secure the same level of preferred seating that we are offering in all other markets. We are working directly with the UK show promoters to assure that you have a fantastic concert experience.
  • rp5017
    Could somebody confirm the time these tickets will go on sale thursday. My friend said that the Daily Mirror was quoting 9am?
  • Curlytop
    Fan club pre-sale tickets on sale from 9am today. Just checked - only Norwich and Plymouth still available at the mo. So pleased we are at last getting the opportunity to see big acts in the South West!

General sale starts 9am Thursday.
  • sco0ter
    Fan site is pre-selling the tickets for Hampden for £100-£220 Will take my chances on thursday.. If I cant get them Wife can just make do with Chocolates for her Birthday
    • catkins
    • By catkins 6th Mar 07, 10:03 AM
    • 5,558 Posts
    • 11,867 Thanks
    catkins
    I really want to see George at Wembley - saw him at the Arena in December, but the fanclub do not seem to have tickets for there (or maybe they've all gone!). I have bought 2 for Plymouth at 100 each (235 with fees). I hope they are good seats but at least I will be seeing him again.

I am also going to try for Wembley when they go on general sale on Thursday. Last year I could not get tickets and eventually bought them from ebay. They were hardly any dearer than from the actual venue.

He is at Plymouth on 19th June (my birthday!). I was supposed to be going to Italy, but I would far rather see George!!! Looks like a week down in Plymouth as opposed to Italy!!! Good job OH is easygoing!!
  • AFCChris
    Hi

Anyone know the full range of prices for Wembley. At his arena shows last year he charged 100, 60 & 40 so will be interested to see what he charges for the stadium, especially when the view and sound quality will be 10times worse that the arenas.

The stadium gigs will be great events but I've spoken to a few people who saw him last year and said they will not bother if they can't hear him or see him properly.

I just love those sound delays at Wembley when you are more than one third of the way from the stage! No one could convince me that the new stadium will be any worse than the old one in that respect!

Cheers

Chris
  • paulhea
    George Michaels greatest claim to fame is that
    he once got a mention in a Macc Lads song!!
  • niteflite01
    Presale for all George Michael UK dates starts at 10am tomorrow here. No fee or fanclub membership required! :

Pre-sale

Last edited by niteflite01; 06-03-2007 at 3:42 PM.
  • mumof30_3
    Presale for all George Michael UK dates starts at 10am tomorrow here. No fee or fanclub membership required! :

Pre-sale

by niteflite01

Do you know the price of the tickets?

thanks
    Maureen
    • foxyuk
    • By foxyuk 6th Mar 07, 3:49 PM
    • 951 Posts
    • 312 Thanks
    foxyuk
    george michael presale ....
    STOP PRESS...

As a valued See customer, we thought you would like to know about the presale we are having for the following GEORGE MICHAEL dates:

Tickets will go on general sale at 10am on Thursday 8th March, but you can take advantage of our presale for a 24 hour period from 10am Wednesday 7th March by using the following link:

http://www.seetickets.com/georgemichael
  • bella4uk
    Do you think they will tell you which seats you are getting? after the take that fiascoI think I need to know my seat!!!!....thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

102Posts Today

1,341Users online

Martin's Twitter