Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Penny-Pincher!!
    0 WOW
    Any Lakeland Limited Voucher Codes Around??
    • 17th Sep 05, 12:59 PM
    0 WOW
    Any Lakeland Limited Voucher Codes Around?? 17th Sep 05 at 12:59 PM
    Official MSE Insert:

If you've arrived from Google, you may find our regularly updated Lakeland vouchers page helpful.

If you're posting in this thread to make it quicker and easier for you to find the codes please use this format:

a) only post known, valid codes - DON''T ASK FOR CODES.
    b) minimal chat please - one, single post from any user letting others know a code has expired is sufficient.

Board guides will remove any posts that don't fit these points.

Thanks!

Back to the original post...

Hi

Im after a few items from Lakeland and was wondering of there are any vouchers or discounts for first customers running at the moment :confused: Im after a yogurt maker and other small bits.

Thanks
    PP
    xx
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 14-09-2016 at 9:35 AM.
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!

FEB GC/DIESEL 200/4 WEEKS
Page 2
  • PEACOCK
    Lakeland Kitchenware
    [SIZE="4"]
    DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY DISCOUNT CODES FOR LAKELAND KITCHENWARE PLEASE? MANY THANKS!
  • PEACOCK
    Lakeland Discounts
    This may be too late !!, but as far as I am aware, they don't do online discounts, but if you phone them on 015394 881 00 they will always send the item out to the store of your choice, then you won't have to pay any postage costs at all. That in itself would be a saving.
    by Dazzieboo
    Appreciate your comment but what is the delivery cost compared to the bus or train fare to get to your nearest branch and is it therefore cheaper to have it delivered?
    • emay
    • By emay 16th Feb 07, 12:04 PM
    • 505 Posts
    • 476 Thanks
    emay
    If you use the catalogue often enough every so often they send out a voucher to say thankyou, sometimes a couple of quid sometimes a percentage. Don't know if they do similar for on-line customers though
  • Butterfly24
    Lakeland do free delivery if your order is over £45 and sometimes throw in a free gift too. Delivery for under this amount is usually around £3. Their customer service is excellent - if you have a problem with anything they have a no quibbles refund guarantee.
    • squashy
    • By squashy 11th Mar 07, 12:28 PM
    • 943 Posts
    • 794 Thanks
    squashy
    I wanna Lakeland code?
    Can anyone help?
  • jo_b
    Can anyone help?
    Originally posted by squashy
    If you run the Advanced Search on this site, set the search to posts within the last year and type in Lakeland - it brings up a number of posts asking the same question as yours and the answer that Lakeland never issue any universal discount codes.

(I know because I searched for them yesterday myself!!)

I did get a Lakeland supplement inside the Daily Mail yesterday which offered free P&P and a free gift on orders over 45. The website just has the free P&P offer and a gift when you order at least 55, so you would get a bonus free gift. (You'd need to place the order by phone to get the Daily Mail offer though, unless you had the actual leaflet.)

I'm considering passing it round at work and seeing if a group of people want stuff just to bump it up to the 45 level. :confused:
    • Mumto2
    • By Mumto2 21st Apr 07, 1:16 PM
    • 1,344 Posts
    • 1,669 Thanks
    Mumto2
    Lakeland Codes?
    Does anyone have any lakeland codes or offers? Have done a search, but nothing came up.
    Thanks!
    • aurorahelios
    • By aurorahelios 21st Apr 07, 1:27 PM
    • 374 Posts
    • 2,041 Thanks
    aurorahelios
    Lakeland do not do codes. Even the yearly voucher they send out to their existing customers can not be used online. If you spend over £45 you will get free delivery, a spend of £55 entitles you to a choice of free gift.
  • poodlehorse
    Lakeland discount
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this but Lakeland have a web only 10% discount until 5/6/07. I think you need to go in via an email they have sent out to existing customers but it says on it you can pass this one so pm me if you are interested and I will send it to you. I just sent off an order and it worked but only once I got to the checkout shoving in my card stage. Before that it hadn't so I rang up and felt a bit stupid when I realised it had suddenly worked after all.
  • poodlehorse
    Just a quick update to anyone who tried to PM me and still hasn't received the forwarded email with the 10% off. I am with Tiscali (need I say more?) so it seems some, if not all, of my emails are AWOL. Apologies but I hope they turn up eventually or I could resend if Tiscali sort it all out in time. Alas it is not just a code I can post but rather it is a link in an email that you have to click so not sure how else to send it since I can't even send the damn thing to myself at an alternative address.
    • shays_mum
    • By shays_mum 30th May 07, 3:05 PM
    • 1,657 Posts
    • 880 Thanks
    shays_mum
    Can't you right click & copy and paste here?
    No one said it was gonna be easy!
  • jo_b
    Thanks poodlehorse - the email finally came through yesterday.

This is the link that the email takes you to:
    http://www.lakeland.co.uk/category.aspx/specialoffer?src=d0701

Haven't used it yet but the email says that the 10% discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
    Last edited by jo_b; 02-06-2007 at 6:11 PM.
  • jswaminathanuk
    MSEs,
    went to LAkeland solihull shop yesterday to look at the yoghurt maker.
    spoke to a lady there and told her that I had an email for 10% discount and she said she can give me the discount if I have the printout. I told her I don't have but if she can give me the discount now I can fax that 1st thing on Monday morning. She said no its OK she offered me 10% discount.
    So if you have a lakeland shop nearby visit there, see your product and ask the staff they may give you 10% discount. after all if you order by net you have to pay delivery charges.
    • katskorner
    • By katskorner 4th Jun 07, 9:36 AM
    • 2,927 Posts
    • 3,447 Thanks
    katskorner
    I ordered from Lakeland with the discount PM'ed to me today. Many thanks indeed. I got free delivery and a free gift as I spent over 45. So once again, thanks for sending me the link!!
    3 kids(DS1 6 Nov, DS2 8 Feb, DS3 24 Dec) a hubby and two cats - I love to save every penny I can!
  • bucksliz
    Lakeland are GREAT! Their customer service is second to none. They never quibble when you want to return anything and best of all they answer the phone quickly and you speak to a HUMAN!

Anyone know if I can nominate them for an award? I don't work for them nor does anyone I know! I just think if a company does well for it's customers they should be recognised.
    • Angela
    • By Angela 16th Jul 07, 12:48 PM
    • 1,517 Posts
    • 5,378 Thanks
    Angela
    Are there any valid codes for lakeland around please.
  • poodlehorse
    Can't you right click & copy and paste here?
    Originally posted by shays_mum
    um only just seen this and can't think now why I didn't. I must have been hormonal (or does that excuse only work on DH?)
    • Carina Pieries
    • By Carina Pieries 8th Sep 07, 4:28 PM
    • 109 Posts
    • 85 Thanks
    Carina Pieries
    Lakeland 5 voucher with catalogue
    Sorry if this has been posted before but I just thought I'd mention that I signed up for the lakeland catalogue and they sent me a 5 voucher as well . You can get the catalogue by applying online.
  • Sugarhunny1
    Free 6.50 spend in Lakeland
    The code is M5006

You got given the coupon as a present if they ask on the phone.

I got a leaflet instore that gives you a £10 coupon free (NO MINIMUM SPEND)for recommending a friend, filled form in and sent off and what do you know.... got a voucher through the post.

Done this again and got another voucher free with the same code and when i phoned to place an order she commented that it was a new code. I've done this three times now and never had a problem.

If you do this (via the leaflet from instore) you can also spend the voucher in store. NOTHING stopping you from using it both ways.

Postage is £3.50 hence the reason that you only get a free £6.50

HTH

There is some good stocking fillers!
    Last edited by Sugarhunny1; 24-09-2007 at 6:51 PM. Reason: FORGOT TO ADD THE CODE! LOL
    "The journey of 1000 miles commenced with a single step"
  • Mesopotania
    When i tried it online, it said coupon does not exist
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

375Posts Today

4,759Users online

Martin's Twitter