Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 3
  • Cooper
    www.vrleeds.co.uk/roundhay-park-leeds/roundhay-park-tour/arena-2005.html

"The Park Arena is a natural ampitheatre which provides the venue for many special events ranging from sports days to major pop concerts and the spectacular bonfire and firework displays on 5th November."

"Michael Jackson, U2, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, Genesis - and even Gary Glitter! have all entertained huge crowds with concerts in this arena. Although no permanent facilities exist, and parking can be a trial, crowds of over 100,000 have attended such events."
    by josey1964

......Sounds like its going to take as long to get out of as Knebworth did?!!
  • coolbreezes
    Gave up on the Inner Sanctum not prepared to pay that money to register. Officially tickets are not on sale yet so loads still gonna be available. I will buy mine from Ripping records in Edinburgh. I am going to Hampden which is a huge venue and would not consider sitting as the Stadium is not set out for concerts. Standing is best have seen Robbie 5 times and always get tickets when officially released so don't panic. Standing is best there is always loads of room and you can sit on ground on a sheet of plastic. Standing gets the best views in my opinion and its best for having a boogie. Don't park at the venue as it takes hours to get out. Knebworth was a nightmare great concert but got stuck for hours afterwards.
    • marymilkmaid
    • By marymilkmaid 9th Nov 05, 9:45 PM
    • 1,165 Posts
    • 2,776 Thanks
    marymilkmaid
    Just had my conformation e-mail- got 4 tickets
    Just joined inner sanctum, got straight through & got 4 standing tickets for roundhay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best 25 I have EVER spent
    I am floating I cant believe my luck. Doesnt look as if there are many tickets left though
  • Spikey
    So where are the tickets going to be on sale in LEEDS?
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself.

I walk with the world & the world walks with me!

I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!!
  • Spikey
    Just had my conformation e-mail- got 4 tickets
    Just joined inner sanctum, got straight through & got 4 standing tickets for roundhay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best 25 I have EVER spent
    I am floating I cant believe my luck. Doesnt look as if there are many tickets left though
    by marymilkmaid
    How much were the tickets... I am confused... u pay 25 first to register and then?
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself.

I walk with the world & the world walks with me!

I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!!
    • gamma
    • By gamma 9th Nov 05, 10:00 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 3,011 Thanks
    gamma
    Pay 25 to register, get a link to buy the tickets enter your password and then buy tickets

As of 20 Minutes Ago

United Kingdom
    UK
    Date Venue Ticket Type Price Quantity
    Fri 01 Sep 2006 Hampden Park, Glasgow Standing 44.00 Available
    Wheel Chair & Carers (2 Tickets) 44.00 Sold out
    Standard Seats 46.50 aVAILable
    Premium Seats 49.00 Sold out

Sat 09 Sep 2006 Roundhay, Leeds Standing 46.50 avail
    Wheel Chair & Carers (2 Tickets) 46.50 Sold out
    Premium Standing 49.00 Sold out

Thu 14 Sep 2006 Wembley Stadium, London Top Tier 44.00
    General Admission (South Stand) 49.00
    Reserved Seating Level 1 54.00 Sold out
    Wheel Chair & Carers (2 Tickets) 54.00 Sold out
    Fri 15 Sep 2006 Wembley Stadium, London Top Tier 44.00 Sold out
    General Admission (South Stand) 49.00 Sold out
    Reserved Seating Level 1 54.00 Sold out
    Wheel Chair & Carers (2 Tickets) 54.00 Sold out

Each ticket above includes a 4.00 booking fee
    Disabled/Wheelchair tickets include a ticket for one Carer at no extra charge. Please select the number of wheelchair positions required. You will be required to present your Disabled Badge at the venue. Venues reserve the right to refuse entry without the correct Disabled entitlement. Further information will be provided in your confirmation e-mail.

sorry IF messy but just pasted this out of history
    • tiff
    • By tiff 9th Nov 05, 11:22 PM
    • 6,551 Posts
    • 8,597 Thanks
    tiff
    How are the European tickets selling?
  • peejay67
    I dont know what all the fus sis about! It said the tickets would be on sale from 9am Wednesday. I went on the site at 08:40, got straight through and got 4 tickets for Wembley!!!!!!!

PJ
    • Searcher
    • By Searcher 9th Nov 05, 11:43 PM
    • 553 Posts
    • 678 Thanks
    Searcher
    Am I missing something or is it 25 to register to get proirity booking for tickets that are sold out anyway? :confused:
    • MDUK
    • By MDUK 10th Nov 05, 12:05 AM
    • 444 Posts
    • 368 Thanks
    MDUK
    what is the web address if you are not 'inner sanctum' members, ie where can i buy them when they go on general release?
    • Sheel
    • By Sheel 10th Nov 05, 12:37 AM
    • 44,846 Posts
    • 40,220 Thanks
    Sheel
    So where are the tickets going to be on sale in LEEDS?
    by Spikey
    It said on Calendar and Radio Aire that they are going on sale a week on Saturday Spikey
    JAMMF
  • specialK
    I just got 4 for Leeds, whoopee.

Seen him last at Old Trafford.

Roll on next September!!!!!
  • Jazzycat
    so if you pay 25 you don't have to go?

Here's Mine! Here's Mine!!!
  • josey1964
    As of 9.20 this morning, this is the availability.

1/9 Glasgow Standing 44.00 / standard seats 46.50
    9/9 Leeds Standing 46.50
    14/9 Wembley Top tier 44.00 / South stand 49.00
    15/9 Wembley Wheelchair and carer only available 54.00
    Josey
  • JABWootton
    Top Tier and General Standing - New Wembley
    I may be a bit dim but does anyone know what 'top tier' tickets are. Are they standing or sitting. My 13yr old daughter wouldn't be able to stand through a whole concert - we need seats!!
    by Quackers
    Top Tier Tickets are for the area above and away from the pitch area.
    These are set back from the main stage (Hence why they are cheaper)
    There are, i beleive, Limited Seats in the top tier
    General Standing are for the pitch area, the earlier you get there the better view you can get.
    VIP Area Tickets only get you nearer the stage but i would assume that the extra cost will not be worth it
  • josey1964
    New Dates Added For Robbie Williams Tour 2006
    Just added to site extra dates

Sat 02 Sep 2006 Hampden Park, Glasgow

Wheel Chair & Carers (2 Tickets) 44.00
    Standing 44.00
    Standard Seats 46.50
    Premium Seats 49.00

Fri 08 Sep 2006 Roundhay, Leeds
    Standing 46.50
    Wheel Chair & Carers (2 Tickets) 46.50
    Premium Standing 49.00
    Josey
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 10th Nov 05, 11:15 AM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    are the Leeds premium standing still available?
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • josey1964
    For friday the 8th YES YES YES I just got them !!!!!!!!!
    Josey
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 10th Nov 05, 11:29 AM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    Where does it mention the new dates?
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Lally
    • By Lally 10th Nov 05, 11:33 AM
    • 793 Posts
    • 59 Thanks
    Lally
    I have finally succumbed to temptation and decided to register for the sanctuary but Im in a queue. Is Hampden still available? Dont want to join then find its sold out....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,100Posts Today

6,792Users online

Martin's Twitter