Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
  • afinn
    Just managed to get for for Wembley Stadium on 15th September 2006. General Admission South Stand.
    Took from 9am this morning until 2.30 as servers could not deal with demand. Almost had them ordered 4 times but could not pay until last attempt. Now got confirmation e-mail. All premium tickets for Wembley Sold Out.
    • gamma
    • By gamma 9th Nov 05, 2:33 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 3,011 Thanks
    gamma
    which are the best tickets to get then? girls in the office said standing as you can get right to the front nearly?

or is premium seating better?
    • jellynose
    • By jellynose 9th Nov 05, 3:21 PM
    • 459 Posts
    • 309 Thanks
    jellynose
    Do you have to pay to join? I tried to access the site and its asking for 25???? to join
    Jellynose
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 3:22 PM
    • 5,508 Posts
    • 3,937 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    Do you have to pay to join? I tried to access the site and its asking for 25???? to join
    by jellynose
    Yep it is 25
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • jellynose
    • By jellynose 9th Nov 05, 3:35 PM
    • 459 Posts
    • 309 Thanks
    jellynose
    Thanks heatherw_01

No way am I paying 25 to just register, if you were a really big fan then its maybe not bad value as you get a T-shirt. I think that I will just take my chances and try to get them on general release.

Best of luck to everyone else who is trying to get them.
    Jellynose
  • afinn
    Has anyone check e-bay. There are loads on there and some are not asking for ridiculous prices bearing in Mind cheapest ticket from Robbiewilliams.com was 49.00 each.
    • gamma
    • By gamma 9th Nov 05, 3:46 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 3,011 Thanks
    gamma
    They probably dont have them yet? hmmm me thinks prices will go sky high as soon as they are all sold out? what did they go for last year?
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 3:47 PM
    • 5,508 Posts
    • 3,937 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    eBay are selling them for a few hundred quid
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Northtim
    • By Northtim 9th Nov 05, 4:13 PM
    • 178 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    Northtim
    How long did you have to "queue" to get into the site. I've had the queue screen up for a couple of hours now and still not in. Off home soon so will have to try again there
  • JABWootton
    All Tickets are to be despatced within 4 weeks of the selected date so if you buy them on EBay you will have to hope the seller is genuine as you will have to wait until mid august 2006 before they are sent out (Thats to the Original Purchaser).
    Total number of tickets being sold to inner sanctum members seems to be about 80% availability as they are guaranteeing tickets to all members.
    Membership is 25 for first 15 months
    Do not think there will be any tickets left after Week Thursday when they go on general sale.
    Tickets left cost 49-00 standing including 4-50 booking fee.
    Extra Dates surely will be announced as he will be able to sell those as well.
  • Quackers
    I may be a bit dim but does anyone know what 'top tier' tickets are. Are they standing or sitting. My 13yr old daughter wouldn't be able to stand through a whole concert - we need seats!!
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
    • Northtim
    • By Northtim 9th Nov 05, 5:35 PM
    • 178 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    Northtim
    Managed to get tickets for Leeds, site finally seems to be working - maybe everyone is on their way home!

Standing tickets only, premium standing all sold out.

May be a long way from the stage but wife is very pleased anyway!!!
  • mercman
    Been trying ALL DAY! Wife is n *issed off with me as we were supposed to be going shopping today! hey, bloody tickets...when / if I get through are for her
    Things you do eh!!!

Cheers

Pete
  • cashman
    got 4 at leeds sept 9th, seen him a few years ago at old trafford on a hot sat evening, great entertainer.
    cash
  • josey1964
    I live in Leeds, but shall wait for the Dublin tickets to be released. That way can make a weekend of it - and venue there has folding roof (in case it rains).
    Josey
  • Quackers
    yipppeeeee, I got 4 for Wembley.

I got 'top tier' tickets and and am keeping my fingers crossed that they are 'seats'. If not, I'll have to sell them on.

I'm not convinced this is moneysaving though
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
    • loates123
    • By loates123 9th Nov 05, 6:45 PM
    • 784 Posts
    • 88 Thanks
    loates123
    how many can leeds hold
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
  • beachbum
    Anyone seen a seating (or standing) plan for the new Wembley.

We've got tickets for General Admission Standing. Just wondered if i'm gonna be rubbing shoulders with VIP's or 50,000 young girls half my age screaming in my ears!

BB
    CHARLIE DON'T SURF!
  • mercman
    i think we should start a sticky thread caled

" How long have you been trying to get Robbie Williams Tickets from his NEW 'INNER SANCTUM'!

Regards

Pete

in my case since 9am this morning!!!
  • josey1964
    Leeds capacity
    www.vrleeds.co.uk/roundhay-park-leeds/roundhay-park-tour/arena-2005.html

"The Park Arena is a natural ampitheatre which provides the venue for many special events ranging from sports days to major pop concerts and the spectacular bonfire and firework displays on 5th November."

"Michael Jackson, U2, Madonna, the Rolling Stones, Genesis - and even Gary Glitter! have all entertained huge crowds with concerts in this arena. Although no permanent facilities exist, and parking can be a trial, crowds of over 100,000 have attended such events."
    Josey
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

793Posts Today

6,933Users online

Martin's Twitter