Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Sheel
    • By Sheel 9th Nov 05, 12:28 PM
    • 44,846 Posts
    • 40,220 Thanks
    Sheel
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:28 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:28 PM
    It's just been announced on my local news that Robbie is doing a one off gig/concert (whatever it's called :rolleyes: ) at Roundhay Park ,Leeds next year , think they said September , and tickets go on sale a week on Saturday
    JAMMF
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 12:32 PM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:32 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:32 PM
    It's just been announced on my local news that Robbie is doing a one off gig/concert (whatever it's called :rolleyes: ) at Roundhay Park ,Leeds next year , think they said September , and tickets go on sale a week on Saturday
    by Sheel
    I would like to go see him there, but I don't think my husband would approve
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Sheel
    • By Sheel 9th Nov 05, 12:46 PM
    • 44,846 Posts
    • 40,220 Thanks
    Sheel
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:46 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:46 PM
    I would like to go see him there, but I don't think my husband would approve
    by heatherw_01
    :confused: ..............
    JAMMF
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 12:49 PM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:49 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 12:49 PM
    :confused: ..............
    by Sheel

He doesn't like him
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Sheel
    • By Sheel 9th Nov 05, 1:07 PM
    • 44,846 Posts
    • 40,220 Thanks
    Sheel
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:07 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:07 PM
    He doesn't like him
    by heatherw_01
    He doesn't have to go

It's september 9th at Roundhay Park
    JAMMF
  • tommyj
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:10 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:10 PM
    anyone got a direct link into the server? big queues to get in through the front door
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 1:11 PM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:11 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:11 PM
    The site is too busy I think tommyj. Keep trying or wait a while.
    • Poppycat
    • By Poppycat 9th Nov 05, 1:26 PM
    • 12,645 Posts
    • 9,571 Thanks
    Poppycat
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:26 PM
    • 9th Nov 05, 1:26 PM
    My daughter and wife loves him, personnel I like some off his music too. However is it me, but I think tickets are a little steep. I love my daughter to go and see him especially as she has such dreadful news of late it woudl really cheer her up, but the cost of prohibitive.
    • golly99
    • By golly99 9th Nov 05, 1:35 PM
    • 446 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    golly99
    Info on dates here:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-1864677_3,00.html

Not many in the Uk :-(
  • coolbreezes
    Tickets are worth every penny!!! Have seen Robbie 5 times in concert and what a performer. It's a day out and there will be hopefully some good support bands. Tickets for Hampden Park 1 September are 45-50 pounds. Can't wait to get though on site and book some.

I checked out some other ticket sites and they are charging around 200 pounds now thats robbery. Good luck all hope you get your tickets. Seriously keep trying as when they officially go on sale next week phone lines, web and ticket outlets selling them will be inundated. Took me 8 hours last time but it was so worth it

Oh and loads of men go to his concerts they are just a bit shy to admit they like him.
    • gamma
    • By gamma 9th Nov 05, 1:38 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 3,011 Thanks
    gamma
    Anyone managed to book any and are the tickets still available?/
  • coolbreezes
    My daughter and wife loves him, personnel I like some off his music too. However is it me, but I think tickets are a little steep. I love my daughter to go and see him especially as she has such dreadful news of late it woudl really cheer her up, but the cost of prohibitive.
    by Poppycat

I know you think prices are steep but you could consider buying a couple extra then sell them on ebay for a big profit. Not done that myself but know people who have made quite a bit doing that. It could pay for your daughter and wifes tickets. Worth a thought.
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 1:43 PM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    Anyone managed to book any and are the tickets still available?/
    by gamma
    I think a lot of the premium standing have gone. I would have loved a premium standing for Leeds but I am not in the fan club
    • gamma
    • By gamma 9th Nov 05, 1:47 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 3,011 Thanks
    gamma
    anyone who is a member know if there are tickets avail for glasgow? and which are avail?
    • gamma
    • By gamma 9th Nov 05, 2:03 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 3,011 Thanks
    gamma
    Just managed to buy 4 standing hope it will be worth it!!!
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 2:04 PM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    Just managed to buy 4 standing hope it will be worth it!!!
    by gamma
    where from? the fan club?
  • libitina
    1st September in Glasgow. Premium seats so will be in the first 1/3 of the arena.
    • gamma
    • By gamma 9th Nov 05, 2:11 PM
    • 732 Posts
    • 3,011 Thanks
    gamma
    Yes had to sign up to the damn fan club but hopefully will use 2 and make the cash back from the other 2 - already have 4 people in the office wanting to buy them lol!
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 9th Nov 05, 2:13 PM
    • 5,510 Posts
    • 3,939 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    Does anyone know if premium standing for Leeds is sold out? I heard it has.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,495Posts Today

6,067Users online

Martin's Twitter