Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • beefturnmail
    • By beefturnmail 13th Sep 19, 3:23 PM
    • 808Posts
    • 270Thanks
    beefturnmail
    Vodafone hassle
    • 13th Sep 19, 3:23 PM
    Vodafone hassle 13th Sep 19 at 3:23 PM
    Be beware signing up to Vodafone Home phone\Broadband, as I've had endless hassle after cancelling within the 14 days cooling off period.

First of all VF sent a bill a day after a placed the order (i.e. 2 weeks before they were even due to start supplying). Took a 20 minute call to customer services to get that cancelled.

Then when I cancelled the switch, I kept getting e-mails/texts to say the switch was still going ahead etc. This despite numerous web chats with them to say it was definitely cancelled and I shouldn't be receiving alerts and wouldn't be receiving bills.

Then today I received another bill 1 week after the cancelled switch was due to take place. It took an hour long phone call to complaints to get this one cancelled, but they were still unable to cancel the contract\account altogether - the best the rep could do was to say he'd sent a request to another team to cancel the account. A request to escalate the complaint just resulted in being placed on hold for another extended period, before I had to go back to work after lunch. Now considering complaining in writing
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

702Posts Today

6,567Users online

Martin's Twitter