Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jenny-wren
    • By jenny-wren 28th Jun 19, 2:05 PM
    • 816Posts
    • 353Thanks
    jenny-wren
    Swimming / pool exercise class for 70+ lady
    • 28th Jun 19, 2:05 PM
    Swimming / pool exercise class for 70+ lady 28th Jun 19 at 2:05 PM
    My Mum is keen to get more exercise but her mobility is holding her back. She was always a keen swimmer so swimming or a gentle pool-based exercise class would be ideal to get her started.

Does anyone know of any pools that would cater for older ladies (ideally within a short drive from Foretside area) rather than her paying a fairly hefty fee to join a gym with a pool? I think she'd prefer to be able to go somewhere where she can avoid being in a pool with lots of kids or fast swimmers! She'd probably only go once a week to start with.

Thanks.
    Norn Iron Club Member 330
Page 1
    • donnac2558
    • By donnac2558 28th Jun 19, 2:43 PM
    • 2,820 Posts
    • 2,568 Thanks
    donnac2558
    • 28th Jun 19, 2:43 PM
    • 28th Jun 19, 2:43 PM
    Templemore Avenue baths they do a class 30 for the year for the elderly.

Phone them to find out the details.

I went for physio and it was mentioned they do classes after my 6 week period of free(it was via my GP) was up. One for the elderly and one for middle-aged.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,378Posts Today

6,577Users online

Martin's Twitter