Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ningaloo
    • By Ningaloo 26th Feb 07, 7:32 PM
    • 153Posts
    • 111Thanks
    Ningaloo
    Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets
    • 26th Feb 07, 7:32 PM
    Take That 2007 Uk Tour tickets 26th Feb 07 at 7:32 PM
    Take That have announced their tour dates for the UK.
    They go on sale this Friday at 9am. Usual arena concerts. Check out your local venue. Dates are in November & December.

Birmingham NEC
    Glasgow SECC
    Newcastle Arena
    London 02
    Manchester MEN

More details can be found at

http://www.takethattv.com/page/LatestNews/0,,12359,00.html
    Last edited by Ningaloo; 26-02-2007 at 8:33 PM. Reason: Link added
Page 67
    • arushofblood
    • By arushofblood 22nd Mar 07, 9:44 AM
    • 1,066 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    arushofblood
    I got a 272.15 refund from Seetickets for my six tickets that cost in total 300.65, not a full refund after they have taken there costs off.
    Originally posted by adwozere
    That's rediculous ! What costs have they incured ffs ?!?!? I bet you did all the telephoning too ?!?!
  • n1kk1
    Hi

i still have not recieved my tickets yet. how do i find out what seats have been allocated without the tickets? can you ring and find out?
    • arushofblood
    • By arushofblood 22nd Mar 07, 10:02 AM
    • 1,066 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    arushofblood
    Ah, I see what they're doing !

They sell them as 'top price', unallocated seats to desperate buyers, notify them later that their 'top price' seats are right at the back, offer ( out of the kindness of their hearts no doubt ) to refund payment.... minus the booking fees.

This happens again and again with buyer after buyer offered the same crap 'top price' tickets. Just think how much extra they're making by offering a refund minus booking fees knowing damn well that the tickets will sell out at the end of the day !

Bloody PMT
    • arushofblood
    • By arushofblood 22nd Mar 07, 10:03 AM
    • 1,066 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    arushofblood
    Hi

i still have not recieved my tickets yet. how do i find out what seats have been allocated without the tickets? can you ring and find out?
    Originally posted by n1kk1
    Hi there, which promoter did you use ?
    • kellyd
    • By kellyd 22nd Mar 07, 11:36 AM
    • 379 Posts
    • 63 Thanks
    kellyd
    ticketline just rang me and said my card didnt go through unbelievable I bought them the day they went out !!!

Got to pick now to keep seats 207 1st row or block 111 manchester
    • arushofblood
    • By arushofblood 22nd Mar 07, 11:51 AM
    • 1,066 Posts
    • 199 Thanks
    arushofblood
    ticketline just rang me and said my card didnt go through unbelievable I bought them the day they went out !!!
    Originally posted by kellyd
    Did they keep your tickets reserved for you though ?

I got mine from Ticketline... hope this isn't another SeeTickets type thing !!! I'd be devestated to lose my seats !
  • deegee999
    Sounds like all of these ticket sites are just touts with websites.
    • samspam
    • By samspam 22nd Mar 07, 1:51 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    samspam
    If you bought your ticket from See Tickets you can input your reference number (would have been in an email confrmation) into the ticket tracker on their website.

This will give you your seat allocations.

I hate using See tickets because you don't know how good your top price tickets are until after you've paid for them, and if you'd known that they weren't that close to the front you might not have bought them.
    • kellyd
    • By kellyd 22nd Mar 07, 1:55 PM
    • 379 Posts
    • 63 Thanks
    kellyd
    Did they keep your tickets reserved for you though ?

I got mine from Ticketline... hope this isn't another SeeTickets type thing !!! I'd be devestated to lose my seats !
    Originally posted by arushofblood
    no ticketline

I lost my 1st lot through see tickets
    • sham63
    • By sham63 22nd Mar 07, 8:22 PM
    • 1,004 Posts
    • 760 Thanks
    sham63
    I got a 272.15 refund from Seetickets for my six tickets that cost in total 300.65, not a full refund after they have taken there costs off.
    Originally posted by adwozere

I've just checked my account and exactly the same thing has happened. Before I accepted the refund I asked if it would be a full refund and they said yes. I will phone them tommorrow to find out if it's a genuine mistake or whether I've been lied to
  • liz_uk
    Still not recieved my tickets from ticketline !! Getting worried now !
    Debt Free Jan 2010!
    (Be happy) the state of your life is nothing more than the state of your mind! X
  • webuserisme
    Your tickets won't be here until approx 1 month before the gig.
    • Alison_B
    • By Alison_B 12th Apr 07, 8:42 AM
    • 2,096 Posts
    • 1,833 Thanks
    Alison_B
    The concert isn't until the end of the year though is it? I ordered tickets before christmas for my boys to go and see Lost Prophets next week. I thought they would arrive and I could give them in their christmas cards but I only received them in March.

They don't tend to send tickets out much before the concerts. I wouldn't worry too much.
  • michandjack
    Yip, have to back up what Alison_B has said. Don't worry about not receiving the tickets till nearer the time. With only 5 days to go until we were due to see McFly last week (my daughters choice!!) I gave See Tickets a call as I hadn't received the tickets. The CS guy was very helpful and said the tickets were being sent out that day but if I hadn't received them by the day of the concert, I just had to ring them back with my reference number and they would organise duplicate tickets to be left at the Box Office for me. I've also used See Tickets for my Take That tickets and yeah I didn't know where I was going to be sitting, and yeah it would've been nice to pick and choose good seats, but at the end of the day you take what you can get or you end up not going at all.
    • lyric_grace
    • By lyric_grace 12th Apr 07, 9:30 AM
    • 541 Posts
    • 361 Thanks
    lyric_grace
    They don't send them out till much nearer the time as it's supposed to stop you selling them on ebay and stuff as you won't have time to post them. It doesn't stop people though and it just surely makes loads more work for them as lots of people just keep phoneing up?
    Just trying to be me.....
    • traleegirl
    • By traleegirl 1st May 07, 5:03 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 196 Thanks
    traleegirl
    Sorry to drag this thread up again, but if anyone is looking for single tickets for the NEC Seetickets have some online now.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,122Posts Today

7,343Users online

Martin's Twitter