Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
  • DrMonkey
    sorry just realised the link is posted, its for DH xmas pressie, want to get it as a suprise but not totally sure he will want to go, u think these will sell out tomorrow when they go onsale or have i got more change to think? its manchester i am thinking off
    Originally posted by blue1159

I think they will sell out very very fast. Id buy them and if he doesnt want to go i dont think you will have any problem getting rid.
    • catch22
    • By catch22 10th Dec 08, 6:48 PM
    • 536 Posts
    • 252 Thanks
    catch22
    There I was dancing in The Odeon Birmingham (when it was one of the main concert venues) wearing my two tone trousers and loafers, great night.

Just hard to believe how many years have passed.........They were never the same after the three left and formed Fun Boy Three.
    catch22
  • blue1159
    I think they will sell out very very fast. Id buy them and if he doesnt want to go i dont think you will have any problem getting rid.
    Originally posted by DrMonkey
    thanks,ill chance it! its funny i mentioned the specials to people at work and they had never heard of them!!!
    • mvteng
    • By mvteng 11th Dec 08, 10:17 AM
    • 484 Posts
    • 270 Thanks
    mvteng
    Lots of extra dates now added but selling out quickly.
  • paul.carter
    Thanks OP for raising this thread, going to Brixton with the same mates that I saw them with last time in 1980.

Now for today's quest. Morrissey presale link available anyone? They go on full sale tomorrow.
    Blitzkreig Bob says Hi to those checking his validity!
    • italia
    • By italia 11th Dec 08, 5:05 PM
    • 211 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    italia
    Lots of extra dates now added but selling out quickly.
    Originally posted by mvteng
    yep, i wanted manchester standing but they were sold out everywhere for the 1st date. 2nd manchester date is now sold out at seetickets, ticketline, ticketweb etc but there ARE some still at ticketmaster for the monday in manchester! so grab while u can!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,685Posts Today

8,070Users online

Martin's Twitter