Problem confirming NOW TV gift card

Yesterday I clicked through from the link to the NOW TV fibre deal (£20 pcm + £50 gift card), checked the terms and conditions (which confirmed that existing NOW TV members are eligible if they don't have broadband) and then signed up. At the last stage before applying payment, I logged in with my existing NOW TV details. Order processed smoothly and install date confirmed. Today, I received a chaser e-mail (apparently from NOW TV but actually from marketing company, see below) requesting I complete my purchase in order to get Gift card. Queried this with the help link (a page of drop-down boxes to send message - no reply yet) and then rang NOWTV help to clarify. Told by them that the MSE link is to a 3-rd party supplier (gift.wegift.io) and that they cannot confirm any marketing offers as not from them...Obviously no way to confirm whether the gift card will be honoured within the cancellation period as you have to wait 90 days for claim instructions to be sent. Not sure what to do now?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport