Sainsbury's to launch Nectar 'double-up' promo – here's what you need to know - MSE News story

Options
12345679»

Comments

• patgc
    patgc Posts: 427 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have tried everyway to log into my Nectar account both on my desktop and phone. Can get into the app but want to shop through the Nectar site on one of there partners sites to get my points. Have changed browsers, cleaned cache, changed passwords. Nothing. Live chat couldnt help, said they would escalate my problem. That was 2 days ago. Still cant log in.
    Anyone else having trouble.
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    patgc wrote: »
    Have tried everyway to log into my Nectar account both on my desktop and phone. Can get into the app but want to shop through the Nectar site on one of there partners sites to get my points. Have changed browsers, cleaned cache, changed passwords. Nothing. Live chat couldnt help, said they would escalate my problem. That was 2 days ago. Still cant log in.
    Anyone else having trouble.
    Good luck with it. I had the same problem from July until October to sort mine out ! When they escalate the problem it takes 28 days. I ended transferring all my points onto a new card and account number. I also used a different email address.
  • george4064
    george4064 Posts: 2,811 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    yes, it appears straight away

Thanks. Just redeemed mine now and worked fine.
    "If you aren’t willing to own a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes” Warren Buffett

Save £12k in 2021 - #027 £15,268 (76%)
  • od244051
    od244051 Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    alternate wrote: »
    So what does the digital voucher actually look like?

Is it saved to card like your offers or is it a digital barcode on your phone that you have to scan?

I am not sure my store even has the scanners that can read a phone yet.

thx

It's a barcode and scan it in the same way as scanning your Nectar card on the app by using the scanning device to the side of chip n pin machines
  • od244051
    od244051 Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mandco wrote: »
    Yes the voucher appears straight away on the app it gets added to your saved offers. Its easy to do and it guides you through getting it.
    I did it this morning checked what I wanted was in stock before doubling up.

One thing to note is despite it saying in the terms that you can get change for amounts 1-4p my item was £xx.99 and the tills would not accept the voucher so I had to add something else to make it equal/over the voucher amount.

My friends at Sainsburys noticed that the round up option on the tills wasn't on the tills on Wednesday and appeared sometime on late Thursday. They said to customers get some wrapping paper as 1. its one of the cheapest things on double up and 2. People tend to run out of wrapping paper esp if got loads of presents to give
  • Aura
    Aura Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nectar keeps locking me out, have rang customer services live chat, but they seem too much in a hurry to get to the next person. Might cut up card. Anyone else had problems?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure