PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

November 2011 - Grocery Challenge

Comments

• Sue14
    Sue14 Posts: 987 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Can I please be put down for £130 again this month? After my overspend last month, I am determined to come in on or under budget this month, and I'm going to try proper meal planning for the first time so hopefully that should help.
    Weight loss challenge 2/10lbs

• Cat501
    Cat501 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Declaring £12.47 for the day - wine, vodka and lemonade :embarasse:embarasse:embarasse

Anyone got any willpower for sale?:p
  • mmmsnow
    mmmsnow Posts: 388 Forumite
    Just spent £39.22 in Asda, hopefully that will do us for a week.
    MFW 2019 #61: £13,936.60/£20,000
  • Anyone got any willpower for sale?:p[/QUOTE]

Barely got enuf for me.
    If you do come across any let me know

Mrs Mum
  • Cat501
    Cat501 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    will do mrs mum, it's a scarce commodity though ;))
  • helen_jelly
    helen_jelly Posts: 2,982 Forumite
    Evening everyone

Budgets done to here.
    Please feel free to shout if I've missed you or got your figure wrong or if you are in the wrong place ie yearly and you are now monthly etc,

Welcome and Hi to all the new people, don't forget to check out the first few posts - lots of advice and great recipes that the wonderful Rosieben collects for us all. Please ask any questions as there are lots of very helpful people who will answer your queries

Thank you Rosieben and Zippy for the thread

I must update my siggy with our spends

Helen x
    Projects made for craft fair - 40 :)
    1st fair on 13/4/14 :j
  • Ended up spending 51p at T3sco Express to get change for the bus into town but I got throat lozenges as my throat is sore, resisting chocolate (even though finger of fudge is cheaper ;-) )
    C.R.A.P.R.O.L.L.Z #37 - waterproof wearing cage customiser, chief of cable ties and duct tape

It's me, DS1 (24), DS2 (16), and the lurcher.
  • Keith
    Keith Posts: 2,924 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    November for us is a 4 week month but we are on holiday for a lot of it. We spent £66 this week but that should do for 2 weeks. After that £100 each week.

I'm going for a £240 total spend, but on top of that is my burpday which will be a £30 meal and 8 nights in Egypt as we finally go on our summer holidays!
  • Fiasco55
    Fiasco55 Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    I am back in for this month's challenge. I am especially pleased at coming in under budget for Oct and want to continue with the success :j

I will be on holiday for 16 days this month and any food related spend ing will be taken care of in my hoilday spending money. So, that should mean spending a lot less for this month. I am going to say put me down for £100. Not too sure how do-able this is for me but I do have a lot of food in the freezer and store cupboard is full. I am wanting to buy a few things for New Year this month.

Thanks again to everyone who keeps this thread running :)
    No buying toiletries Graduated May 2017
    Decluttered 2016 2469 items, 2017 1580 items :j
    2018 3060 items
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 038
  • philsmum
    philsmum Posts: 150 Forumite
    Hi.
    Please may I join again this month.
    Please will you put me down for £200.00
    thanks.
    Debt free from April 2012:T:T:T:T:j:j:j:j