Slinky for Christmas with Slimming World 2019.

Comments

• bubbs wrote: »
    PIB, ,meant to put link for pictures , use this site https://postimages.org/
    and why dont you freeze your cheese?

Ooooh thanks bubbs for link for pics. And yes, could freeze the cheese, good idea. :money: I think our raffles every week end up paying for the xmas blow out one ;). Cos our usual raffle is a recipe, but most people buy 2x 50p tickets so there must be quite a bit of overage ;). And yes, we have a fb group covering all my consultant’s groups, I think she has 5, plus her colleague which runs another 2 groups I think, in the same local area but different days. She will post motivational stuff usually once a week, this month it has been every day so far! Some of us will post pics of our meals, recipes etc. Plus if you have had a bad week you will get a supportive text from our lady halfway through the week. Quite shocking your leader never got in touch with you, esp as you used to help out *rolls eyes*.

Poundsinbucks x :)
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ooooh thanks bubbs for link for pics. And yes, could freeze the cheese, good idea. :money: I think our raffles every week end up paying for the xmas blow out one ;). Cos our usual raffle is a recipe, but most people buy 2x 50p tickets so there must be quite a bit of overage ;). And yes, we have a fb group covering all my consultant’s groups, I think she has 5, plus her colleague which runs another 2 groups I think, in the same local area but different days. She will post motivational stuff usually once a week, this month it has been every day so far! Some of us will post pics of our meals, recipes etc. Plus if you have had a bad week you will get a supportive text from our lady halfway through the week. Quite shocking your leader never got in touch with you, esp as you used to help out *rolls eyes*.

Our raffle is 3 strips £1 and usually have something like ingredients for a recipe and perhaps a pyrex dish
    Oh mine has about 10 classes and the 1 fb page covers them all, cant remember the last time she posted:cool:

Anyway
    Festive 3 - Potatoes, Sprouts & Parsnips - 29 Instore @ Tesco
    £0.29

Starts at 12/12/2019

Maris potatoes
    Parsnips
    Brussel sprouts
    Will all be 0.29p just in time for xmas
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Great loss poundsinbucks :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Hey beanie! :wave: Thank you. How is it going, still plodding on? ;)

What is it they say, be good when you can, careful when you can’t ;).

🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hey beanie! :wave: Thank you. How is it going, still plodding on? ;)

What is it they say, be good when you can, careful when you can’t ;).

Always plodding on:)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    Always plodding on:)

Pleased to hear that beanie.:A

Great loss PIB, Well done.:T
    bubbs wrote: »
    and why don't you freeze your cheese?

That's what I was going to suggest too. All I buy is grated cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan for pasta although I use that a bit more freely since we can have the extra HEA. I make an exception for Christmas which is why I was disappointed with all the slices around. I enjoy a cheeseboard when I'm out too so hoping for one tomorrow at my next Christmas 'do'. :xmassmile

I was pretty good at the buffet last night. I ate some whitebait, some small pieces of chorizo and about 4 chips. Everything else (salmon, prawns, chicken, salad) was free and I completely avoided sandwiches and a delicious looking chicken and ham pie.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, baked beans (F), 2 fried eggs (P), HEB toast, HEA milk
    L: JP (F) with cottage cheese, ham (P), spring onions and pickles (S)
    D: baked cod (P), SW chips (F), asparagus, tomatoes, mange tout, mushrooms (S)
    Syns: 0
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    0 syns Maman well done x
    I made a lasagna with BNS as the layers of pasta and a batchelors mac n cheese pasta pkt whizzed up for the white sauce 3 1/2 syns, 40g cheese for whole thing, i didn't eat it all you will be pleased to know:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    DSC00254-1.jpg
    DSC00255-1.jpg
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman
    Sorry to report I succumbed to some syns. I had a horrible journey home tonight, traffic was awful, road works everywhere. I'd have loved to turn to wine syns (saving them for tomorrow when I may be even more miserable) but instead I had one of my ginger Christmas chocolates. I'm stopping at one though.:xmassmile
  • maman wrote: »
    Sorry to report I succumbed to some syns. I had a horrible journey home tonight, traffic was awful, road works everywhere. I'd have loved to turn to wine syns (saving them for tomorrow when I may be even more miserable) but instead I had one of my ginger Christmas chocolates. I'm stopping at one though.:xmassmile

I wouldn't worry if I were you! I have done more than some! Looking forward to tomorrow, will be the start of 5 days when I have complete control over what I am eating, need it badly. Was lying in bed this morning feeling guilty as my social life this week was so busy, eaten out every day, but then thought, ok, could only do my best, it has all been done in a week, only issue I have between now & Christmas is office lunch on Tuesday, so there is no reason why I should not be able to reverse the damage, that is the plan anyway.

Scales tonight :eek::eek:
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • maman
    It's a very social time here too gtq . What mattters is that we stay in touch and get back to SW PDQ when it's over. Pleased that I stopped at just the one chocolate last night. :)

I've had my smallest SW breakfast (Weetabix) but off out for lunch. It's a posh place that does tiny portions but I am really hoping for a cheeseboard and wine syns.:D

Will report back later. :xmassmile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport