IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

URGENT: UKPC & SCS Law

Comments

• Immy_007
    Immy_007 Posts: 92 Forumite
    edited 29 June 2018 at 1:19PM
    Acknowledgement of service has been received dated 26/06/18

I cannot seem to be able to open the drop box link on The Newbies Thread #2 on my computer here

Please can you advise me on what and how to fill in the acknowledgement of service please urgently

1: I intend to defend all of the claim
    2: I intend to defend part of the claim
    3: I intend to contest jurisdiction

i obviously want to defend all of the claim and need to file my defence..i have been looking at the cases and cannot get my head around which would fit in with my scenario here

What grounds can i defend?

ANPR
    Poor Signage
    DPA Breach (From Parking Prankster post..it states £250 is awarded for each breach?)

Any links and advice would be extremely helpful please
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Have you received a Claim Form from the Northampton County Court Business Centre yet?

If so, what is the Date of Issue?

You need to be able to access the information provided.
    Other that typing it all out again, I'm not sure how you expect anyone to help you with that.
  • Immy_007
    edited 29 June 2018 at 2:15PM
    KeithP wrote: »
    Have you received a Claim Form from the Northampton County Court Business Centre yet?

If so, what is the Date of Issue?

You need to be able to access the information provided.
    Other that typing it all out again, I'm not sure how you expect anyone to help you with that.

Yes received dated 26/06/18

just that drop box link doesn't open..maybe the work computer blocks that the drop box site

UKPC Banned again: http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2018/

http://www.parking-prankster.com/sample-defence.html
    This sample defence put by parking prankster relates to Parking Eye, can i relate any of this to mine?
  • KeithP
    edited 29 June 2018 at 2:25PM
    Immy_007 wrote: »
    Yes recieved dated 26/06/18
    Then you have until Monday 16th July 2018 to find a a computer that allows you to open that dropbox file and do the AoS.

Having done the AoS, you have until 4pm om Monday 30th July 2018 to file your Defence.

Please stop using the word urgent or urgently unnecessarily.

Do keep up Immy.

That ban was lifted over a month ago.
    Are you reading any other threads?

Like this one:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Do the AOS when on another computer at the weekend. Loads of time.

Then work on your defence, as per the sticky thread and all the zillions of others just like yours.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Immy_007
    I was reading the other posts on newbies which has links to other posts then came accross the Parking Prankster Article and the link i have posted which gives a sample defence for Parking Eye..can i relate any of the points for UKPC ?
  • Immy_007
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Do the AOS when on another computer at the weekend. Loads of time.

Then work on your defence, as per the sticky thread and all the zillions of others just like yours.

I will have a good look again

Please can you enlighten me on what main points i need to consider in my defence please Coupon Mad
  • KeithP
    Whilst of course I'm not speaking on behalf of Coupon-mad, can I respectfully suggest that the main points you need to consider for your Defence are all listed in post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 12 July 2018 at 1:17AM
    I was reading the other posts on newbies which has links to other posts then came accross the Parking Prankster Article and the link i have posted which gives a sample defence for Parking Eye..can i relate any of the points for UKPC ?
    Any sample defence there is far too old.

Just search the forum! Just put two/three keywords in (UKPC SCS defence) and search this forum.

Change the default to SHOW POSTS. Never leave it to show threads or you will be there forever!

And use the NEWBIES thread and find newer ones linked there too.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Immy_007
    Thank You Keith and Coupon Mad for your advice..i shall look deeply and get AOS filled and sent away on Monday
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure