Updated Find the cheapest broadband discussion thread

Comments

• teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    afmfifgh wrote: »
    Thanks for the update - shame you missed it. You usually would have a cooling off period so it may not be too late for the BT deal. Think you get 14 days.

This only applies to new customers.
  • afmfifgh
    afmfifgh Posts: 281
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes, that is correct, it only applies to new BT customers. I can't see exactly how they class new customers but I assume if you haven't been with them for 12 months you should be fine?
  • Thanks MSE. Signed up with EE a couple of months ago. Worked out phone/broadband over £300 cheaper than Utility Warehouse (who pleaded with me to stay and started offering so many different deals) & £100 voucher from Amazon on it's way. Great stuff!!!
  • Patr100
    Patr100 Posts: 2,562
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Anecdotal ,as are most comments here, but a friend recently switched to EE and were then left without BB for three weeks with poor support til it was eventually fixed. Not a good sign.
  • adandem
    adandem Posts: 3,592
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    My free Sky bb has ended (well £7.50 as I transferred from o2). Just called them and was offered no incentive to stay so I'm looking for a new provider. Currently have BT phone. Any good deals please?
  • hubb
    hubb Posts: 2,481
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Well as i gave the go ahead on the phone yesterday to start another 12 month contract i feel I would be breaking the contract and may get charged for going with bt.
  • I'm currently with talktalk fibre broadband. I paid a years line rental in advance which has now finished. Are there and fibre deals you could recommend to me. I'm not a sky customer. What's the best fibre deal at the moment.

Thanks
  • MrCeez wrote: »
    I'm currently with talktalk fibre broadband. I paid a years line rental in advance which has now finished. Are there and fibre deals you could recommend to me. I'm not a sky customer. What's the best fibre deal at the moment.

Thanks
    The BT Black Friday deal - see earlier posts.
  • anactuary wrote: »
    The BT Black Friday deal - see earlier posts.

Can I get this deal without the tv package?
    I only really need a internet and phone deal.
    Thanks
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    MrCeez wrote: »
    Can I get this deal without the tv package?
    I only really need a internet and phone deal.
    Thanks
    Yes you can . http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/broadband-packages/?s_intcid=con_hpbop_bb
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback