XL Easter Eggs 2 for £8 from today at Tesco

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 2 April 2019 at 4:39PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/promotions/A32616289

Expires 7th april

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 2 Apr:

If you go online to Tesco or into a store (find your nearest) you can get two 'extra-large' (271g-364g) chocolate Easter eggs for £8 until Sun 7 Apr. Individually the eggs cost £6, so you’re saving £4 at Tesco if you buy two.

However, we’ve spotted some of these eggs for £4 each at Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons, so if you’re only after a single egg, you may be better off shopping elsewhere – and even if you want two eggs, this means you don’t necessarily need to shop at Tesco to get the same deal.

Extra-large branded eggs include Cadbury Mini Eggs, Maltesers, Galaxy, Yorkie, KitKat, Smarties, Reese’s and M&M's.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport