MSE News: TSB customers STILL unable to use online banking after weekend upgrade

Options

Comments

• Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    eskbanker wrote: »
    You do realise that you two are talking at complete cross purposes?

You're referring to the new address for online banking (so that you can get on with accessing your account), but Mchambers is looking (deliberately I believe) at their personal banking home page where they're occasionally providing updates about their technical woes, so that he can continue to indulge his theory that nothing can be said to work until TSB explicitly announce that everything's been fixed....

Absolutely correct. Until they advise that everything is sorted and working, I will not try to access TSB.

I tried to phone them earlier. After waiting for over 10 mins, I gave up. TSB obviously still have massive problems:D:D !
  • wizzywig27
    wizzywig27 Posts: 1,536 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I wish there was a 'block' button. This guy is annoying!
  • Cotta
    Cotta Posts: 3,667 Forumite
    Options
    Mchambers wrote: »
    Added stress to my complaint. Now waiting for wonga.

How much Wonga are you realistically expecting?
  • fun4everyone
    fun4everyone Posts: 2,339 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I don't expect or want any compensation but I still cannot get through on the phone to discuss administration of my accounts as I get hung up on by the automated system after going through all the menus.

I also still cannot open a new monthly saver online despite it being advertised as being able to done that way here https://www.tsb.co.uk/savings/monthly-saver/.

Honestly it's been like this for weeks and weeks now and it's taking the !!!!. Complaining is fine by me, expecting compensation when you have not been put through financial stress is not.
  • eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    wizzywig27 wrote: »
    There's an ignore list feature within the user control panel, accessible via the 'User CP' link further up the page, at least it is on the 'green skin' version of the site....
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Options
    Cotta wrote: »
    How much Wonga are you realistically expecting?

As much as I can get !:D
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    wizzywig27 wrote: »

You can put him on your ignore list. You'll see that he has posted, but you won't see what he has posted (although you could probably guess).
  • Ashen
    Ashen Posts: 592 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 8 May 2018 at 6:10PM
    Options
    Direct link to add him to ignore list, at least on the old style forum (not sure if same URL works on new style):
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=2385399
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Ashen wrote: »
    Direct link to add him to ignore list, at least on the old style forum (not sure if same URL works on new style):
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=2385399

It works. Thanks.

Still no CC showing for me.
    Now into the third week :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • GTR_King
    GTR_King Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 8 May 2018 at 7:11PM
    Options
    I can access then website perfectly fine sometimes slow...

All I wanna do is check what statements I can order etc but it keeps saying service temporally unavailable

That must mean TSB are not printing any statements or ordering any at the moment... Might be that they are changing the statement design if not connected to lloyds any more...

I have complained but will give them a week or 2 to see what they do... if can't order a paper statement in 2 weeks time I will be leaving

Has anyone else got their statements/ordered them online?

Edit done it over the phone way easier than online but will try online at a later date
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure