survey sites

hello, im registered at quite a few but usually just stick to the one as it has a great community where you can converse with other people there, toluna seems to be the only one you can do this which puts me off other sites unless im missing the community sections on other survey sites

what is your experience with them ?

Comments

• omgaechylus
    omgaechylus Posts: 43
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I never managed to earn anything with Toluna.
    Prolific seems to have earned me the most, but sometimes it can be weeks between surveys and I know others have had issues.
    Swagbucks is probably my most-used one, but it's more than surveys. Lots of little tips (on here and elsewhere) to help them add up quickly!
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    bluebeary wrote: »
    hello, im registered at quite a few but usually just stick to the one as it has a great community where you can converse with other people there, toluna seems to be the only one you can do this which puts me off other sites unless im missing the community sections on other survey sites

what is your experience with them ?

Theres a guide....there are threads for most sites....

If you are going somewhere for a social then social media might be a better option.....

You will never earn decent money from 1 site.....
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,287
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure