0%credit card?

Hey, I’m wanting to get a credit card and consolidate my dept, I have two cards that I can do a balance transfer but I also have an over draft so to be able to get 0% do I need to get two different credit cards? 0% balance transfer and a 0% purchase?

Comments

• MallyGirl
    MallyGirl Posts: 6,617 Senior Ambassador
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hey, I’m wanting to get a credit card and consolidate my dept, I have two cards that I can do a balance transfer but I also have an over draft so to be able to get 0% do I need to get two different credit cards? 0% balance transfer and a 0% purchase?

To pay off an overdraft you need a 0% money transfer card, not a purchases card. There will be a fee of maybe 3 or 4% on this one.

I have moved your query as it doesn't relate to Stoozing
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning, Loans
    & Credit Cards boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hey, I’m wanting to get a credit card and consolidate my dept

How many people in your department? :)
  • T-G-C
    T-G-C Posts: 591 Forumite
    First Post
    How many people in your department? :)

Four calling birds, three french hens,
    Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Advice provided from this account does not consist of any professional knowledge. For professional debt advice, please contact either National Debtline or StepChange. Advice may consist of personal experience, opinion and/or informational sources.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure