Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Comments

• Thanks Orange - that's exactly the right thing to say - I'm glad to be getting back to normal fertility, and this is an important step. I have the same thing to say back to you - sorry you didn't catch this month, but I do hope this AF marks the start of a normal cycle and are able to get your bfp soon.

As far as I can tell, I am awaiting Ov, so can I be If in doubt BD zone please twigpig?

Love potion #9 to those in the BD zone, patience to the 2WW, and wine and chocolate to everyone else!
  • Orange and cherry, glad things are getting back on track x
  • twigpig
    twigpig Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Hey kirtsypoos. I had the same restless night you had and yes it does mess with your temp. You should try to have 5 solid hours of sleep before taking it. Not always practical I know. I had a lower temp this morning as woke up about 10 times last night. Lol

Huge yay orange. Woop woop
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD15 kirtsypoos - 2 dpo
    CD28 athensgeorgia - 2 dpo
    CD22 Chelle22 - 6 dpo
    CD35 twigpig - 9 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD? Cherry Gale - awaiting ov
    CD12 Zeni - awaiting ov
    CD15 ButterflyBabe - awaiting ov
    CD27 MrsNubs - awaiting ov
    CD44 dragoneye454 - awaiting ov
    CD86 DSM348 - awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD1 Orange_Candle
    CD4 easilydistracted

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    Slinky_Selina
    angel11
    midget_1907
    LinaT

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • 2ba3c
    2ba3c Posts: 1,138 Forumite
    Hi everyone, please could I go back onto the list! After a little break (for mental health reasons and because we were thinking about going down a different route), we are back to trying.

TTC #2, we are a lesbian couple, doing home insemination with a known donor, I also have PCOS and our first took about 1.5 years to concieve.

CD 17 today, peak on the clear blue ovulation kit and so a visit with the donor tonight. Can only manage one go this month - talk about small chance!

My Fertility friend link is here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32f7c6

Praying that this doesn't take over my life like it did last year and the first time around! Good luck to everyone else trying at the moment!
    Baby 2b born March 2013! :j:j:j
  • Welcome 2ba3c, hope your 2nd comes along soon!

I find this is a helpful place to say what is going on with TTC, and for me, saying or writing something helps me to put a full stop at the end of the sentence (otherwise it goes around in a loop in my head).
  • twigpig
    Hey 2ba3c. Welcome. :wave: hope your stay is short. We were here together with QQ trying for our first. I remember you making me laugh.... a lot ;)
    TTC #3..........
  • twigpig
    TTC thread

Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD16 kirtsypoos - 3 dpo
    CD29 athensgeorgia - 3 dpo
    CD23 Chelle22 - 7 dpo
    CD36 twigpig - 10 dpo

"If in doubt - BD" Zone
    CD? Cherry Gale - awaiting ov
    CD5 easilydistracted - awaiting ov
    CD13 Zeni - awaiting ov
    CD16 ButterflyBabe - awaiting ov
    CD17 2ba3c - awaiting ov
    CD28 MrsNubs - awaiting ov
    CD45 dragoneye454 - awaiting ov
    CD87 DSM348 - awaiting ov

"Wine and Chocolate" zone
    CD2 Orange_Candle

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    Slinky_Selina
    angel11
    midget_1907
    LinaT

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.

Thread Graduates :T
    sulphate 31/01/17
    chickenmama 10/12/16
    PeppaCoin BFP 29/11/16
    Ratison BFP 05/11/16
    Newthrift BFP 20/10/16
    Snowscreamer BFP 15/10/16
    Firebird082 BFP 08/10/16
    Penguingirl BFP 24/09/16
    april87 BFP 22/09/16
    Keekee BFP 21/08/16
    Clarabell1984 BFP 21/7/16
    Cats2012 BFP 9/7/16
    big5 BFP 15/6/16
    sexymouse BFP 4/6/16
    VicVics BFP 16/5/16
    MancMama4 BFP 29/4/16
    pinkpetal BFP 24/4/16
    Apple1985 BFP 19/4/16
    Tinks05 BFP 18/4/16
    TTC #3..........
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Cherry and Orange so glad you ladies are back on track and where you want to be. Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you to be a better month.

Hi 2ba3c hoping your stay is short in the nicest way possible :)

Ive given up temping as Im terrible for taking it early and always oversleep, I'm sticking with my OPK for the mo.

I feel like this thread keeps me sane to see other people thinking and going through the same thoughts I am. I'm really in my head at the moment, me and my OH have always said 'when we have kids' or ' our child..' and I've assumed for so long it will just happen and then since we started trying there's another part of me going.. 'Hold on what if it doesn't happen' and its really messing with my head. I think its because I've seen my brother and his wife go through so much trying... I feel like I naively just thought it will happen and secretly I'm so scared it wont. I'm not even that far in the trying process but for some reason its really getting to me at the moment.
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    I know exactly what you mean Zeni. I've been out for dinner tonight with one of my best friends who tried for 6 years and had 2 failed IVF attempts before falling pregnant naturally during a booze fuelled holiday, and she is sometimes unbearably honest about the difficulties they had.
    It's one of the reasons we decided to try sooner but I have the same 'what if it doesn't' worries. I think it's probably normal. I hope anyway!
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure