Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Raspberry gin all the way :grin:
    I got wine for my birthday that has not even be opened :eek:
    No contest really syn wise!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    You forget, ladies, that I'm only having gin to get back to target. Wine is usually my preferred way of using syns. It's my own weekend plan based on a G&T being 3 syns but a glass of wine being 10!:D

drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Zebras rock
  • beanielou
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »

Love it..
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Love it..

Having never met Maman in person, it's what I reckon she looks like :rotfl:
    Zebras rock
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options

How did you get a photograph of maman :D:D:D:D:D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Having never met Maman in person, it's what I reckon she looks like :rotfl:
    beanielou wrote: »
    Love it..
    What a cheek!:eek::eek::eek:

My face is NOT fat and round!! I do SW!;)
  • beanielou
    Options
    We love you maman :)

• gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Well done Orlao......what is everybody doing this week??

Kathrynha hope you're feeling a little better now -I used to get terribly heavy periods - doctor gave me some tablets to take when things got really bad & then Sod's law kicked in & haven't had a solitary one in ages - don't think I can be classed as menopausal yet but well on my way !
  • Whiplashy
    Whiplashy Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs I'm off to Lanzarote Monday with mum and one of her friends. Haven't been away for 4/5 years so really looking forward to it. Where are you going? Hope your back is a bit better tomorrow. I suffer with back pain. Got some lidocain patches on prescription. I find them excellent. Definitely going to pack some.

maman too late. Scoffed the lot :o Tomorrow's a new day. Going to try SP tomorrow and Sunday, and again when I come back up until WI.

kathrynha hope all went well for you today :)

beanie I think it was yesterday SW announced they're getting legal advice about Aldi. No one saw that coming :rotfl: I have a couple of the meals in the freezer to try. Figured I better get them before they disappear!

Orlao fantastic loss :j Congratulations :T

I don't have to worry about periods anymore. When I lived in the Middle East a pharmacist recommended going on the pill and running the boxes together. I do find it rather amusing that you can get the pill over the counter in some Middle Eastern countries, considering there sex laws :rotfl: Since I've come back I buy a 6 month prescription on the internet, because my GP was having none of it :( Usually only have a light period once or twice a year when I forget to take the pills for a few days. Mine were so bad I used to be afraid to leave the house, and I'd have to set multiple alarms to wake me during the night. Much easier this way!
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hiya all
    I started writing a post last night, got to the end and lost it all :o Apologies for being quiet but I’m still lurking :D 5 weeks and 6 days until my graduation! I bought a very bargainous new wig yesterday for my graduation- had been £250 reduced to £69 and because of my alopecia I got the VAT knocked off so paid £57! It’s gorgeous- a collar length chocolate brown choppy cut.
    Been to Birmingham with OH today- went to the James Arthur book signing. Oh blimey I adore that man- I was gazing at him in utter rapture and awe as OH stood behind me as he was pushing my wheelchair :rotfl: thankfully he didn’t notice :rotfl: I also bought an outfit from River Island- size 20 jeans and long sleeve top, and a size 22 shirt. I also got a size 20 shirt from Yours as the cut of Yours clothes is that bit more generous. Both have plenty of room in them which is great- previously I probably would have been looking at about a size 26 in a shirt so to get into a 20 feels pretty good!
    Today’s menu:
    B: HEXB Quaker Super Goodness porridge with HEXA choc soya drink, strawberries, peppermint tea
    L: Ham and egg salad, veggie sushi (1/2 syn) water
    T: Nando’s plain chicken butterfly, large salad and large spicy rice (7.5 in total) water
    S: Sunbites salted popcorn (4) 3 Broghies with garlic and herb chicken (4) peppermint tea
    Syns: 16
    Ps I don’t miss my lady cycle either :D
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure