I won £11,690 in the Peoples Postcode Lottery today!!!!

Not a competition as such but I first heard about it from a post on here months ago.

I've been a member here for a while now and although I've not posted much I've taken some great advice from this board and have been making slow but consistent headway with clearing my debts...

I currently still have about £10,000 outstanding and have been pretty stressed about it all for a few months, was only really managing to pay a little over the interest on my credit cards.

I got a call on Friday from the Peoples Postcode Lottery (that I signed up for about a month before) stating that my postcode G73 1 was the sector winning postcode for the big rollover (£1.9 million) and that I should take the day off to go to the prize giving party in Rutherglen (Glasgow) today from 2-4pm. They would not tell me how much I won though...

So I went along this afternoon and turns out as I was playing 2 tickets I won £11,690!!!!!!!! :eek:

I just bought my first flat in June and I'll be honest was struggling a bit to pay all the bills while still trying to clear my debt... now it's gone!!!

That's me completely debt free now (bar mortgage) with change for a fantastic xmas and a week away snowboarding with my girlfriend in Feb!

GET PLAYING FOLKS! i'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING IN MY LIFE AND THEN THIS CAME ALONG! :beer:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport