Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Digital_2012
    • By Digital_2012 1st Dec 18, 2:51 PM
    • 45Posts
    • 13Thanks
    Digital_2012
    PIP Assessment! anyone had similar experience?
    • 1st Dec 18, 2:51 PM
    PIP Assessment! anyone had similar experience? 1st Dec 18 at 2:51 PM
    Hi guys,

I need your advice and opinions, i just had PiP face to face assessment three days ago i am suffering from depression anxiety flash backs panic attacks and post traumatic stress disorder. I also diagnosed ASD AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER.

The Assessment lasted 1 hour 40 minutes after that very next day same lady rang me who saw me face to face asking more questions about going out and about which i answered all, but now i received text message asking me to attend another face to face assessment.

I rang dwp and they said that i have to attend and they do not know why i been called again, anyways i rang the lady who saw me face to face but she was not available so her colleague told me that the lady who saw me face to face needs more answers so she wanted to see me again.

I never heard this kind of experience before so your opinion or advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Page 1
    • Talula1993
    • By Talula1993 6th Dec 18, 6:05 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Talula1993
    • 6th Dec 18, 6:05 PM
    • 6th Dec 18, 6:05 PM
    No this isnt usually what happens, phone calls are usual (when the assessments are complete they go to auditors who recommend additional qurstions) but not repeat visits. All i can think is that the assessor was a new starter, therefore some information was missed and as a learning point is having to follow up, or alteratively there were some technical issues where certain information wasnt saved.
    • Digital_2012
    • By Digital_2012 7th Dec 18, 1:38 AM
    • 45 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    Digital_2012
    • 7th Dec 18, 1:38 AM
    • 7th Dec 18, 1:38 AM
    Update:

It was mistake by the assessor who clicked the wrong button on computer which triggered a new appointment , they confirmed that no need to attend a new appointment as they have my report now have to wait for decision maker's decision.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,685Posts Today

7,370Users online

Martin's Twitter