Credit rating causing my a big problem

Comments

• bigisi
    bigisi Posts: 925 Forumite
    I think your exclamation mark key is broken. It might just be a bit of dirt making it stick.
  • Col81_2
    Col81_2 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Lot of people on here trying to be clever presuming other people don't know the facts.
  • Facts?

OK - so tell us which address you need to register for the ER on please?
  • BoGoF
    BoGoF Posts: 7,099 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    So what address are your credit cards registered at?
  • MEM62
    MEM62 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Col81 wrote: »
    Oh yes and it is interest only the mortgage!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are not resident and effectively renting the property to your mother then I would assume that you have a BTL mortgage? If that is the case then having the property as your residence may cause you issues with your mortgage lender. (They are known to check from time to time)
  • Col81_2
    no it isnt a buy to let mortgage ive had the mortgage for 15 years and it is interest only. Look guys i am after advice thats all not a argument i can have one of them anytime with my partner...... credit cards registered at my mums but my credit score is 60 and ive been told if i go on the electoral roll it will go up and i can then lease a car
  • Col81_2
    600 sorry typing error again
  • No one sees your credit score or rating - whomever told you to get on the ER purely to boost your score doesn't know what they are talking about - fact.

It may help with your eligibility though - have you tried already and been declined?
  • BoGoF
    BoGoF Posts: 7,099 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    You have been advised on another thread that scores are meaningless. Sorry to be blunt but based on your other threads the last thing you need is more credit. What happened to the DMP?
  • Col81_2
    Yes i have tried however i do have a couple of defaults from 4 years ago so i suspect this is the issue so i am going to have to wait the 6 years for them to drop off it seems. I was told if i was on the roll it would be better as it makes me look more stable. Thank you for a good response Gary
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure