Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    I dont know what happened here???
    I haven't had chance to check back as only just got home.
    Yesterday I bought tubes of sweets @ £1 v T with the mullers
    Today I bought tubes of sweet @£1 but on apg they come up as 75p???? so I lost out here :( I did use apg to pay for the shop and only 6p cash but that's not the point, can anyone throw any light on this please???

1x Smarties Giant Tube (150G) £0.75 £0.66
    1x Fruit Pastilles Giant Tube (125G) £0.75 £0.66
    1x Milkybar Buttons Giant Tube (100G) £0.75 £0.66
    1x Jelly Tots Giant Tube (130G) £0.75 £0.66
    1x Munchies Giant Tube (100G) £0.75 £0.70
    1x Rolo Little Rolo Giant Tube (100G) £0.75 £0.66
    1x Muller Rice Original (1X180G) £0.55 £0.55
    1x ASDA Smartprice Mint Sauce (165G) £0.25 N/A
    10x Muller Corner Vanilla Chocolate Balls Yogurt (135G) £5.50 £3.00
    Comparison total (compared products only) £10.55 £7.55
    +£3.00 cheaper

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls87717

This offer is starting tomorrow but apg has picked it up even before multibuy has populated.

I lost out as well.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Had the cheesy wine with our lunch today. Very pleasant for a freebie. Free wine and everything needed for lunch either in stock or paid for with wombles :D Only food spend this weekend was £1 on a pack of Frusli bars from the pound shop. We need some potatoes now though.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    She was so far up her own backside it was unreal

I hope you took a picture of her... as I just cannot imagine what she looked like! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I hope you took a picture of her... as I just cannot imagine what she looked like! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Im on live chat with nectar but it was a sainsburys shop, well yes but seeing as you are nectar and its about nectar points, its you i need to speak too !!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    I managed to get OH to S, he put 2 x £10 in and said it was full. I told him to get out of the car and put another £10 in, and watched him. The kick went at £5+, he was ready to give up until I barked at him to continue and fill it up... it easily got to £10.

The into the shop, one lot of clothing returned, and a few new clothes buy, the lowest till split was 200 points. I think I am £200 up in points. I am keeping some clothes, but the rest are terrible... maybe I should have take more time choosing rather than just checking that it was over a £10!

lol.
  • savvy_sal
    savvy_sal Posts: 5,015 Forumite
    1x Aunt Bessie's 22 Golden Yorkshire Puddings (400G) £2.50 £1.50
    A v T
    My only wet womble dated yesterday
  • Sunshinemummy
    bubbs wrote: »
    Im on live chat with nectar but it was a sainsburys shop, well yes but seeing as you are nectar and its about nectar points, its you i need to speak too !!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Ask them to give you 5,000 points!
  • Many of the clothes in S are truly shocking in quality and poor value for money - I was going around tutting.

There was one top there though, it came in black or khaki in some so-soft fabric, but it was a cap sleeve. I said to DD if they'd only done it long-sleeve or even three-quarter, they'd have probably sold out on day one. And if done in a range of colour choices, I'd have had that in every colour going for workwear.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    two Christmas cakes in the oven and my turkey/pigs in blankets ordered from the local butcher for delivery :j

Blinking heck Qoc you are so organised! We have no idea where we will be for Christmas yet!
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I like doing them :rotfl::rotfl:

If there was a code for the mystery twines I might be tempted, we are short on white. Guess I will have to see if it glitches next week, OH didnt actually tell me we were low, he prefers red anyway, but you can't drink red with chicken:eek:
    Wello to be honest you can.. after the first mouthfull it's fine1:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport