NatWest £125 switch incentive

Comments

• Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,539 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    xylophone wrote: »
    You are having a difficult time of it.

It is possible that there is a glitch with their system.

What? You mean there isn't a relationship manager?? Shucks, boo hoo :cry:
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggyduvets,26 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=160 £86 spent!!!
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,901 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Katiehound wrote: »
    What? You mean there isn't a relationship manager?? Shucks, boo hoo :cry:
    Don't lose all hope, just yet.

All our Relationship Managers have attained rigorous standards which have been accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (a trading name of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland), making them better placed to serve your business.

Read more below:

https://www.business.natwest.com/business/turnover-2m-or-over/accounts/banking-with-us/your-relationship-manager.html
  • luckbox
    luckbox Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Do you have a card reader from elsewhere?
    I ordered mine on Saturday but no sign of it yet....... however, the Nationwide one worked fine yesterday.

I’ll try that then thanks. I have a nationwide card reader
  • pmatt_2
    pmatt_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    You are having a difficult time of it.

It is possible that there is a glitch with their system.

Try again?

Apparently the issue is that they think I might be an international terrorist kingpin, or a money laundering drug lord. So they are carrying out additional checks.

In other news my PIN arrived for the debit card, so that should make the money laundering easier.

Does anyone want to buy any heroine? Or weapons grade uranium? Will accept cash for a quick sale.
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 44,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Does anyone want to buy any heroine?

Will accept cash for a quick sale.

You really, really need that relationship manager?:eek:
  • pmatt_2
    pmatt_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    You really, really need that relationship manager?:eek:

See? I can't be a drug dealer. I can't even spell the names of the drugs correctly.
  • Sparx
    Sparx Posts: 909 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Me and the wife's switch went through last few days and have cycled £1500 in both.

Now the waiting game for £125 x2 ! :)
  • EachPenny
    EachPenny Posts: 12,239 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    pmatt wrote: »
    I did tell them I was single when I applied. Will the relationship manager find me a boyfriend? And I get the £125 on top of that? Wow. That’s a great bank.
    What? You mean there isn't a relationship manager?? Shucks, boo hoo
    Well if it isn't a boy/girlfriend that's required, Co-op "customer advocates" might be more convenient and helpful. But now only between the hours of 8am to 8pm :(
    "In the future, everyone will be rich for 15 minutes"
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,539 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 February 2018 at 7:13PM
    At last, things are working- £500 x 2 cycled in and out, £500 will go in with the switch next week! and then we wait..........

Hello NatWest (might not be staying tooooo long!)
    Goodbye Yorkshire Bank,
    "Ave atque vale" as Catullus said! 'cept he missed out the banking names
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggyduvets,26 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=160 £86 spent!!!
  • zerog
    zerog Posts: 2,478 Forumite
    Well, I'd been putting this off because I couldn't find the debit card for the Nationwide account I wanted to switch. (Thought I might have brought it to my overseas house to use with the card reader I left over there, so that I don't need to bring one from the UK whenever I'm travelling.)

But I started reading this thread and discovered that a debit card isn't actually required for the switch.

Account was opened entirely online in 15 minutes entering another debit card and my driving licence numbers for ID, no docs uploading required.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure