Iphone stopped working,. Can I get the seller to repair / replace it or refund me.

Comments

• pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    john22 wrote: »
    Ah the usual trope rolled out when one is ignorant and can’t accept when others do something they can’t understand.

Yet you still keep trying to defend the indefensible
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    pmduk wrote: »
    Yet you still keep trying to defend the indefensible

OMG shocking that people spend money on things they like!
  • john22 wrote: »
    OMG shocking that people spend money on things they like!

Point out anywhere on this thread where anyone said otherwise, it's okay we'll wait...

Poking fun at the sheep isn't the same BTW just in case simple facts go over your head.

Why is it that Apple fan boys never ever have a sense of humour when someone has a laugh at their expense? Is it perhaps a deep seated acceptance that they're treated as mugs by Apple but can't acknowledge it even to their selves?
  • System
    Point out anywhere on this thread where anyone said otherwise, it's okay we'll wait...

Poking fun at the sheep isn't the same BTW just in case simple facts go over your head.

Why is it that Apple fan boys never ever have a sense of humour when someone has a laugh at their expense? Is it perhaps a deep seated acceptance that they're treated as mugs by Apple but can't acknowledge it even to their selves?

blah blah blah
    Marketing just makes you aware of the product. If a product does not fit the customers needs then no amount of marketing will make that product a success.

What planet do you live on? I work in an industry where the biggest marketing companies have the highest price and the worst service - by far. Yet they carry on doing it and the customers keep popping up after the evnt on review centre warning people to steer clear.
  • System
    What planet do you live on? I work in an industry where the biggest marketing companies have the highest price and the worst service - by far. Yet they carry on doing it and the customers keep popping up after the evnt on review centre warning people to steer clear.

I live on a planet that have countless millions of people making decisions to buy products that they want and like and Apple like many other companies deliver what their customers want.

The companies that are no longer in business didn’t deliver that to their customers.

Not really that hard to understand is it!
    blah blah blah
    john22 wrote: »
    pointless post

:rotfl: :rotfl:
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Comes over as an immature youngster who thinks he knows it all
  • System
    pmduk wrote: »
    Comes over as an immature youngster who thinks he knows it all

Nah just someone who calls out people who can’t see others liking something they don’t.
  • Korkyb
    Korkyb Posts: 623 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 13 September 2018 at 6:12AM
    I wonder if MSE should adopt a version of the Countryside Code?

Sheep worrying is cruel and unnecessary.

Put your sticks down and leave that poor innocent lamb alone!!

;)

Was it really "everybody" that was Kung Fu fighting ???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure