Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Also nipped up to Waitrose as I noticed two freebies on Shopimum and both finishing today or tommorow.
    Our Sainsburys is a 10 mile round treck so I tend to message Waitrose via FB before I set off to see if our little store stocks what I need. Generally its no but today they sent me a link of the 3 types of Botanics it stocks and fortunatley they were the correct ones for shopimum - I scanned the bottles instore to be on the safe side.

One was the plant milk and the other the little vitamin boost bottles - £6.49 together :eek:. So I didnt need to buy anything else to get my total over a tenner - free newspaper, magazine and coffee.

I also saw the WOW bottles from COS that our huge Sainsburys does not sell so at least I know what I''ve missed out on now.

Also a sampling lady who was doing taste tests on Innocent flavoured non-milks. The oat one was nice, good for porridge and the hazelnut one good for hot chocolate but the almond one was non descript. These are £1.99 each :eek: - we can live in hope of them being at Shopimum freebie.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Mr TS is still seated.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Picasso and emerald are out.

:(! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Ooh fingers crossed Di, photo finish :eek:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    animated-horse-image-0003.gif
    animated-horse-image-0086.gif
    animated-horse-image-0003.gif

And the winners are...

List 1: Diluvsdiscounts

List 2: 3dogs

If you let me know your chosen charities, I will set up the pages.
    Many thanks everyone for taking part.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 14 April 2018 at 4:39PM
    That was the best national I've ever watched, thanks in advance folks xx
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    In Marks this morning the 90% off rail was very disappointing, not sure why I expected it to be any different.

In the food hall though I had a look at the ice cream section and they have RTC boxes of belgian choc ice bars, one flavour all gone of course but I found one very battered box of the choc ice with almond pieces for £1.50 - 8 bars, half price :j

Also the £5 Italian meal deal is still going - pasta/raviol, sauce pot and either salad or garlic bread.
    On our Android pay list was 5 codes but we were not sure which ones were used up so we forewarned the very patient till girl and she didnt mind inputting each one. she was as thrilled as us when the 4th code turned out to be a valid £3 one :) Then I found a credit note in my bag for £3.48 so I only had to pay 1p in real money so that really made the till girl happy :T

(yes credit notes are real money as well)

So there is one AP Marks voucher left now and no idea if its a valid one or not ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Oops sorry DM I got a bit carried away in my excitement that's my link if that's ok.

Dh just pouring me a glass of freixenetbto celebrate :beer:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Link to the post for donations.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74161887#post74161887

(Di, you will get wrong for posting the link in this thread ;) )
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    Oops sorry DM I got a bit carried away in my excitement that's my link if that's ok.

Dh just pouring me a glass of freixenetbto celebrate :beer:

Di the link needs to go on the charities board and then a link to it there we aren't allowed direct links here for some reason. x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure