Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what T bedding it like?

I was looking for covers and sheets, did you notice if any fitted sheets were reduced please?

Do they do deep ones, I hate struggling to get the corners in.
    Yorkshire Linen do deep and extra deep fitted sheets - quite reasonable too.
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Windfall Wednesday is a £10 Caffe Nero voucher for £20 spend online at George.

Does anyone know how long Asda give you to collect orders? Ive set a date but I think it will be a few days after before I can get there.

I ordered OHs work shirts but if it does not track at leas they can be returned.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Anon wrote: »
    ... different devices or clearing cookies ... or ...?

Many thanks

Anon
    Sorry just catching up.

Same old PC, Ffox, clearing Rib cooklies, yoppy, bobs your uncle!
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • fuzzgun19
    edited 8 August 2018 at 12:34PM
    lesliejack wrote: »
    Morning all!

Thanks for the reminder about the Ribena, I 'played' once this morning and got a free bottle.

Also thanks izzey for the milk, I'll definitely be making use of that today!

Had no end of problems using these vouchers, Sada were most unhelful even though the comp was on the bottles they sell. Refused point blank because the vouchers didnt scan!
    I've been copying the moc onto a word document and printing that way so I don't waste ink on the advert bit.
    I've used one at T and Wilcos this morning they scanned fine.
    In my experience Asda are cwap to a high degree at taking coupons.

Thanks to all the advice about bed sheets I'll have a look.

Made a trip to T this morning, only saw a handful of reduced bedding, but was either oos or wrong size and don't think my teen lads would appreciate a floral duvet cover lol.
    On a lighter note, I remembered about the Happydown, had a look and bought 8, there was only 10 on the shelf.

..unfortunately ;) they were all out of date. Refund given no probs, and £8 confirmed on cos already :)
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    izzeyb wrote: »
    And can you blame him visiting someone who obviously was concerned about him :T :T
    rather than the owners who couldn't give a sherbet :(

I know.
    I'm going to have a word with them!
    I've just bought one of the £9 boxes of whiskas from A. Oh will go mad if he finds out. :eek:
    Can't keep it up though, as much as I love them, I don't want the expense, work or problems of another one.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • fuzzgun19
    O2 Priority, I've finally got round to getting a sim with £10 on it.

Paid £6.60 from seller kiiko https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001KPSSUI/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Can I ask if anyone knows if one sim will work in multiple handsets?
    Do you have to leave the sim in, or is it as before and can be removed once 'registered'?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    You need to be careful - there was an odd story a few months back about a cat visiting someone and they then got accused of pinching it.

https://www.petgazette.biz/19825-woman-accused-of-cat-theft-after-rehoming-cat/

I am obviously not saying this would happen to you - some strange people out there and as I understand it cats go where they please :(.

HTH

Anon

Thanks Anon. :eek:
    That's an I interesting one and just goes to show how things can backfire on you!

I'll have to get in there first and report him for trespassing. :rotfl:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • mhoc
    Actually if you have a spare phone which is not contracted that will accept an 00002 sim then that is a good price so you would have 2 0002 phones - from August 14th you can get a Neros hot drink on a Tuesday or a Wednesday so by paying this much for the sim you would be back in profit by week 3 - we get the large hot chocolates with cream and sprinkles cost £3.40 I think.

If any of the other nice freebies come along as they do occasionally - this weekend it was a £4 cycle pump from Halfords and yogurt raisons from Holland and Barret so you would be in profit after just a week!
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I've been copying the moc onto a word document and printing that way so I don't waste ink on the advert bit.
    I've used one at T and Wilcos this morning they scanned fine.
    In my experience Asda are cwap to a high degree at taking coupons.

Thanks to all the advice about bed sheets I'll have a look.

Made a trip to T this morning, only saw a handful of reduced bedding, but was either oos or wrong size and don't think my teen lads would appreciate a floral duvet cover lol.
    On a lighter note, I remembered about the Happydown, had a look and bought 8, there was only 10 on the shelf.

..unfortunately ;) they were all out of date. Refund given no probs, and £8 confirmed on cos already :)

My Mr T sadly only has Happy Downs now that are in date - the previous lot all went back to store. Afterwards we checked and we think the out of date ones went back onto the shelf :eek:
    Now though they seem to have a new batch ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure