Options

Comments

• foxyuk
    foxyuk Posts: 966 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2016 at 3:31PM
    Options
    Vodafone wrote: »
    Hi foxyuk,

We've received your message and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK

well thats a week and no call or correspondence

UPDATE- Someone tried calling after I posted above however can't call them back as does not accept incoming calls. Lol u can't write the script , sent them an email however imagine it will be the general dept so will see what happens
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    48 hours is a long time in Vodafone land
  • tap92
    tap92 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,
    I registered an issue in the stated way last night.
    The reference number is #13843785.

I need to send more info and an attachment so please let me know how I can do this.
    Thanks in advance
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Navybhoy & tap92,

Thank you for the reference numbers. We've received your messages and our team will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nathan

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • DD25
    DD25 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Just an update to my issue. I had no joy in getting a code via the email here despite four attempts. So after three phone calls and an online chat with Vodafone I have been refunded what I am owed, it took four weeks, its a huge weight off my shoulders.

I was with vodafone for ten years with no issues until I left at the end of a contract, I only left because where I work there was no network coverage. I really think they need to look at how they treat loyal customers, they need to LISTEN to their customers concerns, INFORM them when taking large amounts of money from accounts and actually support their own employees who have to deal with errors, because my case is just one of hundreds and credit to their staff they were calm and polite for the most part.
  • eljmayes
    eljmayes Posts: 473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm still waiting on a refund from Vodafone mandated by the Onbudsman with no resolution in sight (they have until next Tuesday to pay up).

I'd avoid Vodafone at all costs- they have been a nightmare to deal with and unbelievably arrogant with their attitude towards my case.
  • glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Well that was a waste of time, team here can't help 'because it's with customer relations' what a load of %%#%^ customer relations wouldn't help that's why I posted here !!!!!!
  • stulaunch
    stulaunch Posts: 552 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Recently started Vodafone contract.

Signal checker at my address says good for indoor calls. No problem with data as have wifi.

My calls now keep disconnecting.

Talked with online chat the other day and they said they would pass it on to relevant department.

Yesterday had a text that just said, Sorry there's an issue with signal at your address, Vodafone suresignal is the answer, we apologise for inconvenience caused.

Does that mean they will send me one? What's the best way to pursue this. It's not the cheapest of contracts.
  • Carper_Callum
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm in the process of buying a house and received a Mortgage Agreement In Principle,
    However having had an offer on a house agreed when I applied for a mortgage it was turned down because of a default in my file put on by vodafone.

In February I started a new phone contract and was told the old one was closed. It is this old which is now showing as a default. I am being turned down for a mortgage and very likely to lose the house I have made an offer on.

This is really annoying as I don't or have ever owed VF any money.
    I realise that to remove the default takes time but my mortgage advisor has told me if I can get a letter from VF acknowledging the error it will suffice in the meantime.

I have spent countless minutes on the phone to customer services they cant even find the account or phone number that this relates to!!. I have just found the old phone number.

I am hoping that someone on here can take a pragmatic approach and resolve this as soon as possible as it is causing untold stress.

Thanks
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Only one approach will get you anywhere. Contact the WRT as repeatedly instructed on this thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure