Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Blimey, that is a lot for the wee ones:eek:
    Hate to think how much the big ones are :eek:

Looking forward to the high tea:D

14, so you may as well as had a big one:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i usedto love magnums with the almonds on:o:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Yes well you can have 15 syns, sweets and choc are your thing, so use them on that, chewits are only 5 1/2 syns a tube, mikado 1/2 syn a stick, the mini bags are just a few syns , if you need to know any syns just message me if in the day and i will look x

You’re a star :) I’m determined to shift it else I will need to buy new clothes :cool:
    I definitely think writing down what you eat is great as it makes you think more :)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • bubbs
    You’re a star :) I’m determined to shift it else I will need to buy new clothes :cool:
    I definitely think writing down what you eat is great as it makes you think more :)

I think it does help to write down, i have been clothes shopping this week for my holidays :D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • ilovetoshop
    I think it does help to write down, i have been clothes shopping this week for my holidays :D:D

Ooh not long now :j:j
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • bubbs
    Ooh not long now :j:j

Nope :D cant wait for holiday but then we will find out about dh's job:o
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,183 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Oh bubbs is there a problem with your DH's job?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ilovetoshop
    Nope :D cant wait for holiday but then we will find out about dh's job:o

Have they given him any indication as to wether he is safe ? X
  • bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    Oh bubbs is there a problem with your DH's job?
    Yes he is on 45 day consultation for redundancy :o
    Have they given him any indication as to wether he is safe ? X

Nope, no one knows
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Hello ssm I hope you are well ? Are you still working all hours? :cool:

Do you know what it wasn’t actually that bad and I wouldn’t mind eating it again :rotfl::rotfl:

Hey there stranger. Nope, I had another crap period i.e. 6 weeks of doing 20 hours a day 7 days a week, on the Sunday I thought f* it, and took the dog out, during which I thought f* it even more, came home and resigned. OH kept saying 'you're hormonal do you think you should wait'.... nope.

We went on our long holiday, where I was contacted twice and offered other jobs - turned them down as I don't want to travel that far. I am now doing some temporary work a fair few steps down in grade, but 10 minutes from the house, and where no one does more than an extra hour a day - OMG it is heaven! Today I went to a funeral and still left at 6.15 pm....tomorrow I am not leaving the house until 8.15 (instead of 5.30-6.00) I have cleaned the house, shopped, cooked, and am now sorting through paperwork.... ooh and done some gardening! Heaven. I just need to get my bottom walking and be more frugal (as income has dropped).

I will not be joining you in the beans on salad :rotfl::rotfl: I do take raw fruit and veg to work, and eat that through the day which helps with the diet, I am rubbish with eating (well controlling food intake) at home :D:D:D

If you eat just salad and beans, you will be very windy and very slim, very quickly x
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Evening everyone
    Not much to report today apart from +1
    Frankly that is some kind of miracle after what I have eaten this week :D
    I have made a decision thought and that is I am going to call target. I have so much on at the moment and coupled with the fact that I have been losing and gaining essentially the same few pounds since about February and getting no lower than about 15 10 I have decided just to try and take the pressure off a bit. I am happy with the size I am and my consultant says she is happy if I am which is great. Group was really supportive today and everyone agrees- with this 1lb gain I am at 2 stone 13 loss- I am away at mums next week and will weigh at a group local to her. Hopefully I can shift this pound and the following week I can call target at my own group at a 3 stone loss. I am then on holiday the following week so that gives me a bit of breathing space and time to get rid of any holiday gain before I weigh again.
    Todays menu:
    B: HEXB x 2 HiFi, water, Apple, satsuma
    L: Ham and egg salad with balsamic dressing (1.5) fruit pot, water
    Mid afternoon: decaf coffee with HEXA and choc digestive thin (1.5)
    T: Quorn meatballs with tomatoes and garlic, lemon and herb couscous (1) salad. 3 mini meringues (3) strawberries, Lindahls Qvark, water
    S: Cereal Bar (3.5) crisps (3.5) SW humous and celery (I had rotten munchies earlier!)
    Syns: 14
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure