Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Meghan Markle’s £30 ring....no good for gardening:rotfl:

AE59_FB70-4332-439_A-9464-_BF3075_FF0_E20.jpg

Different , where did she get it from?:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Oo, my Granddaughter would love that :) - http://www.baublebar.com/product/25907-peacemaker-ring.html
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    bubbs wrote: »
    Different , where did she get it from?:rotfl::rotfl:

It’s an American brand...can’t make enough of them

This is a really good buy...£19.75 for the Sparkies:D

367_FF037-0038-4813-888_A-57_FB2_AFE029_D.png
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Chrisv wrote: »
    If you have nice hands and nails would look lovely :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Chrisv wrote: »

She might marry a prince:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • fernie1
    fernie1 Posts: 1,127 Forumite
    Asti worked for me today

Not sure if this is any use to anyone, on 10 ways there's a code for £10 off £60 spend on asda.

Does work alongside any apg vouchers you may have, just done it for some carling for dh, he's had money off what he normally pays, I've used my apg that were coming out of date and the apg accumulated will go back into my account.

Hth fernie
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Are you getting on ok?

Yes thank you - I do feel old though all the other staff are much younger :rotfl:

first shift, we nabbed a shoplifter - when I say nabbed it means we ask for stuff back and off they go!! Wasn't like that 18 years ago - we nabbed em bundled them out the back and the police would come and get em ! I asked why we couldn't plaster their faces on posters in the window - but that's against their rights :mad: Oh well we will see what tomorrow has to offer :D
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    fernie1 wrote: »
    Asti worked for me today

Not sure if this is any use to anyone, on 10 ways there's a code for £10 off £60 spend on asda.

Does work alongside any apg vouchers you may have, just done it for some carling for dh, he's had money off what he normally pays, I've used my apg that were coming out of date and the apg accumulated will go back into my account.

Hth fernie

Brilliant fernie.....just added it to my account....sure I will be able to use it at Easter:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    I was daydreaming today, thinking about the carp 'moral dilemmas' post on the different boards sometimes, and came up with my own. I wondered....
    You know how you sometimes see people wantering around supermarkets doing their shopping while eating a pasty, or drinking a can of pop, then putting the empty bag/can on the belt and paying for the item.
    Well... what if a seventeen year old was doing some shopping and drinking some of those cans of gin and mixer or something like it, what could they do? They could not accuse them of stealing, as they had every intention of paying, but the supermarket would not be allowed to accept payment, as they would then be selling alcohol to a minor... Dunno, thoughts please.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Hi I brought another 3 today and they were boxed £27.10 APG

3x Heidsieck & Co Monopole Blue Top Brut Champagne (75cl) £81.00 £60.00

Thanks - I need to get champagne x
    davemorton wrote: »
    I was daydreaming today, thinking about the carp 'moral dilemmas' post on the different boards sometimes, and came up with my own. I wondered....
    You know how you sometimes see people wantering around supermarkets doing their shopping while eating a pasty, or drinking a can of pop, then putting the empty bag/can on the belt and paying for the item.
    Well... what if a seventeen year old was doing some shopping and drinking some of those cans of gin and mixer or something like it, what could they do? They could not accuse them of stealing, as they had every intention of paying, but the supermarket would not be allowed to accept payment, as they would then be selling alcohol to a minor... Dunno, thoughts please.

Does it matter?

Most young people drink, and some young people shop lift - for the vast majority it is a maturation issue - the Supermarkets can afford to lose a few pounds, and if the young person was really necking the cans they can wake up with a hangover.

:D:D:D:D

by the way - I ironed today... yes ironed - first time in god knows how many years!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure