CEDR Result

2»

Comments

• JPears
    JPears Posts: 5,086 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Go on the CEDR website, you should be able to find a general email address for the aviation section, using this seems to get a response after while.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • Thanks JPears - I've just done that so we'll see what happens.
  • I put a claim in with cedr which was accepted tui did not respond by the deadline given so now the case has be esculated to the adjudicators but tui have now decided to put a defence in they had until 16/10/19 to reply and have relied on the 23/10/2019 my question is even though they missed the deadline are they allowed to do this and will they have their response included in the decision
  • Tyzap
    Tyzap Posts: 2,112 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Kint1967 wrote: »
    I put a claim in with cedr which was accepted tui did not respond by the deadline given so now the case has be esculated to the adjudicators but tui have now decided to put a defence in they had until 16/10/19 to reply and have relied on the 23/10/2019 my question is even though they missed the deadline are they allowed to do this and will they have their response included in the decision

I'd scrutinise the CEDR rules or contact them directly to ask the question.

If it's a deadline, and they missed it, you should be due a favourable result imho.
    Please read Vaubans superb guide. To find it Google and then download 'vaubans guide'.
  • Yorkie_01
    Yorkie_01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post
    edited 18 February 2020 at 8:37PM
    Poor experience with CEDR and don't see that they are impartial.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure