Eight ways to get £100s of free Amazon vouchers

There are loads of ways to earn free Amazon vouchers, and even better, most don't take much effort. If you're saving up for something big (and it's cheapest at Amazon), this can be a great way to nab a discount, or even get it completely free.

Read the full blog: 8 ways to get £100s of free Amazon vouchers
Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• I just started using jobspotter on Sunday, spotted two adverts in shop windows and have £3.50 in my account already. If you verify jobs on it too you get 10 points (around 8p) for about 10 minutes' work. It's not a huge sum but if you're sitting around watching TV anyway why not earn some money while the adverts are on? :)
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • I did job spotting for about a year, no problems, then they hugely cut points and started delaying sending out requested vouchers. I had seven vouchers outstanding for a period of two months, totalling over £150, emailed several times, received one reply saying that they were on their way, then a week later told I was banned for 'too much spam'. I was always careful to post only genuine shop window ads, and they were either accepted or rejected as duplicates, which was fair enough. How can they now claim they were 'spam'? I note they waited until I had a LOT of money pending before banning me, and have not replied to any emails asking for an explanation. Subsequently I looked on the internet for reviews of Jobspotter and found many similar cases. I think MSE should stop recommending this company until they have taken a closer look at their business practices.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure