Comments

• Benight
    Benight Posts: 418 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Tafrock wrote: »
    That's 2 people in customer services then lol

I wouldn't be so sure

I have discovered it's not uncommon for some people to use aliases ;)
  • Tafrock
    Tafrock Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ah benight resurfaces so who is your supplier benight
  • Benight
    Benight Posts: 418 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Ah benight resurfaces so who is your supplier benight

D. Why, are you looking for a new one? What's your location?
  • Tafrock
    Options
    Just wondering that's all. Midlands area
  • Tafrock
    Options
    So new message on symbio website. Customer services is closed today Wednesday 1st May. Why??? Bit farcical this isn't it
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 1 May 2019 at 4:10PM
    Options
    So new message on symbio website. Customer services is closed today Wednesday 1st May. Why??? Bit farcical this isn't it

This company is certainly full of mystery. Do you think Nancy is also Cheetah in disguise.
  • Tafrock
    Options
    Yes it is. All the more reason not to build up a credit balance. Maybe all three people are tied up processing bills as I'm guessing our bills will be arriving this week

I'm not panicking yet but shutting customer services on random days isn't exactly great business practice. Don't forget they will also be shut Monday I assume.

We must all keep posting on this thread
  • fewkeste
    fewkeste Posts: 534 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    nik.v wrote: »
    Dear all,

I have been a customer for a while now and they have always been the cheapest and actually really good customer services.

I was also really surprised that do not tie us into a long term contract, and what I have found is that as they are the cheapest, i have never had a reason to switch.

highly recommend them!

Really? :rotfl:
  • Tafrock
    Options
    Yes I noticed that fewkeste. There's also a similar message on trustpilot from the poster who registered and posted those comments on both sites on the same day. Their only posts to date. Here's niks trustpilot post 'Incredible energy provider!
    Incredible energy provider, gave me a wonderful price with great customer service.
    Would high recommend them and was astonished to find out how much cheaper they are compared to others.'
  • Tafrock
    Options
    ) The mystery of unexpected closure today is resolved courtesy of a reply to new customer Brian who couldn't enter a meter reading today (his first day with symbio) from a symbio representative on trust pilot

Sounds fair enough. As an ex powershop customer they had umpteen fire alarms and unexpected office evacuations during my time with them

Here's the reply from an unnamed customer service employee

'Reply from Symbio Energy
    25 minutes ago
    Dear Brian,

We sincerely apologise that our customer services lines are not available today. Our phone systems are being upgraded today and we have done our best to notify everyone that we will not have any phone service today through our website and voicemails.

Please accept our apologies and we would request you to contact us on customerservices@symbioenergy.co.uk so that we can take your meter reads or alternatively you can register on our online portal and submit your meter readings. We would also like to get in touch with you to provide you with a suitable remedy for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
    Customer Services
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport