Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Options

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Almost every attention check I have come across does exactly that. Sometimes I seriously wonder just how connected with reality these "researchers" are. I suspect they all inhabit ivory towers so need "research" just to find out how human beings think... Perhaps this is all just part of the alien invasion; pity they don't pay a damn' sight more, huh?

:eek::rotfl:

For the most part the researchers are just like you or I. :beer: I've collected research before, and as I am very thick I would probably do something stupid in there :rotfl:
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    :eek::rotfl:

For the most part the researchers are just like you or I. :beer: I've collected research before, and as I am very thick I would probably do something stupid in there :rotfl:

They're here. :cool:
  • Tombo
    Tombo Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    There is a new voice recording task for iPhone users, you can get £12!
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), £50 of Odeon vouchers
    2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
    :jDebt-Free Wannabe!! :j
  • Smodlet
    Options
    Man, the tumbleweed, they's is a-blowin'. Are the schools open yet? Where are all the studies? Don't they realise energy bills have gone through the roof? :eek:
  • Brookside88
    Options
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Man, the tumbleweed, they's is a-blowin'. Are the schools open yet? Where are all the studies? Don't they realise energy bills have gone through the roof? :eek:

EDF have reduced my energy direct debit :mad: which inevitably means it'll go up again in spring. Backwards!
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    I've just done one on packaging. I'm switching the water heating and towel rail off more often now.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Smodlet
    Options
    EDF have reduced my energy direct debit :mad: which inevitably means it'll go up again in spring. Backwards!

At least your "review" is in Spring, Brookside88. Mine is next month so inevitably, after the idiots have just increased my DD by more than 50%, they will send me a refund as I am in credit by more than £5 which I will then have to repay. I realise this belongs on another thread but my throwaway remark seems to have been picked up on.

I'm ready for 'em... :mad:
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    The packaging survey has paid out already. £1.08.
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    At this rate I might be able to pay EDF.
  • BookmobileBadGirl
    Options
    Last Sunday I was cashing out the £20 I had earnt in the previous week.

Today I am at £2.15,

Come on students get researching
    Mortgage £75,300 (December 2016) Mortgage Free Date December 2051

Mortgage £9,650 (April 2024) Mortgage Free Date August 2024
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills