Groupon discount £10 off £30 spend

2»

Comments

• OmniaHD wrote: »
    checked my email and I had received a £10 off a £20+ spend, so placed my first order for a meal for. 4 at a local restaurant, only £11 with the £10 off... then as i confirm order and go to paypal, paypal tells me there is an error and to wait 30 mins, nothing shows in email, paypal or on groupon, so re order as advised, and now its asking full price as coupon can only be used one :mad: arghhh even though the first order wasnt placed....

that's happened to me before - I'm pretty sure the credit was still showing in my account (but not easy to find). I emailed them about it and they were very helpful and told me how to find it.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    pretzelnut wrote: »
    I got one too, but theres nothing I want to buy :( well not anything that over £30 anyway.
    Ditto. I have no need for a dressmaking course for £49, or massage with spa access for £39. I'd rather just keep the cash in my bank account, which is exactly what will happen unless the offers over the next 2 days improve radically! :p
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Janice2
    Janice2 Posts: 520 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks op. checked my email and have received one offering £10 when spending £30. But like others, nothing that catches my eye. Hope they upload new deals before offer runs out
  • Beetlemama
    Beetlemama Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got £10 off £20 but the only thing I liked was £19.99 grrr.
    "There is no substitute for time."

Competition wins:
    2013. Three bottles of oxygen! And a family ticket to intech science centre. 2011. The Lake District Cheese Co Cow and bunny pop up play tent, cheese voucher, beach ball and cuddly toy cow and bunny and a £20 ToysRus voucher!
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I'd be interested in the uptake rate. It's probably an attempt to flush suckers out of the system, see who's attracted by a discount rather than a genuinely good deal.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Groupon discount codes are not as good as they used to be. Last year for 4 months in a row I got a £5 discount with no minimum spend which was great I was able to order 3 gifts for "free" and an afternoon tea cost me 50p, then they stopped doing these and only offered £10 off £20 spend
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Sammie_
    Sammie_ Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yeah I agree with others.. I have just had a good look through and even looked at my local places. Nothing there to make me part with any cash at the moment. A couple of bits and bobs at £29.99 or slightly less might have made me let go of cash. They ain't getting my money at the mo.
    I don't post much, but when I do it's all good!! :beer:
  • Hi,

For a little more money off always access Groupon through Quidco, as usually a cashback available (currently 10%) and now if you link your quidco and paypal you get a bit more by paying for groupon by payal.
    You still access your own groupon account after going through Quidco so any vouchers you have in it are still valid onthe purchase.

(For quidco get a friend recommends it link and they get £2.50, for Groupon a friend recommends it link gets them £6)
  • sharon7_2
    sharon7_2 Posts: 176 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Does anyone have a code they don't need at all?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure