Landy Bridal

1158159160161162164»

Comments

• Just as a follow-up to my last post about my wedding dress from asapbay/Landybridal. It arrived the next day (actually I had to pick it up from DHL as I owed a whopping £6 in customs on it).

The dress was packaged inside-out, as I was told it would be, and only slightly wrinkled. The material is heavy and appears to be very well made. It looks and feels just as I pictured it would, fits absolutely fine, and is gorgeous. I have no regrets.

The only downsides is it was made slightly longer than I asked for. Mine was made according to my measurements, and is about 3 inches too long. I would suggest if you decided to go with Landy, consider requesting slightly shorter than you have measured as it's definitely on the long side. I will have to either have it taken up, or get a petticoat/hoop to !!!!!! it out as I cannot walk in it, and that's in 5" heels (I measured for/planned on 3.5").

Another thing is, as mentioned above, I asked for no train and they gave me one anyhow. I'm kinda annoyed about this because they said it was not a problem, but better too much material than not enough. I will now have to have a friend put in a bustle, or see how much an alterations place will charge to lob off half the back.

But all in all, for a grand total of about £95, I cannot complain!
  • Hello. Just taken a look at the forum mentioning Lindy bridal but there wesbite seems to have been shut down, its no longer lindybridal.com but there seems to be a lindybridal.co Any advice from anyone who has used this site? Is it the same people?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport