PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! In order to help keep the Forum a useful, safe and friendly place for our users, discussions around non-MoneySaving matters are not permitted per the Forum rules. While we understand that mentioning house prices may sometimes be relevant to a user's specific MoneySaving situation, we ask that you please avoid veering into broad, general debates about the market, the economy and politics, as these can unfortunately lead to abusive or hateful behaviour. Threads that are found to have derailed into wider discussions may be removed. Users who repeatedly disregard this may have their Forum account banned. Please also avoid posting personally identifiable information, including links to your own online property listing which may reveal your address. Thank you for your understanding.

Can I terminate my tenant's tenancy early for having an unauthorised pet?

Comments

• Pyxis
    Pyxis Posts: 46,077 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Oh dear! :( Everytime I glance down the list of thread titles, I see this:
    "Can I terminate my tenant's tenancy early for having an uncircumcised pet?"

I really must book an optician's appointment. :(
    (I just lurve spiders!)
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom and Official Brainbox
    Founder Member: 'WIMPS ANONYMOUS' and 'VICTIMS of the RANDOM HEDGEHOG'
    I'm in a clique! It's a clique of one! It's a unique clique!
    I love :eek:

• gonebust
    gonebust Posts: 170 Forumite
    Do Direwolves need to be circumcised ?

I don't see many of them down the high street
  • Red-Squirrel_2
    Red-Squirrel_2 Posts: 4,341 Forumite
    gonebust wrote: »

Some of those replies are genius. :rotfl:

Need to find the bag for life one now, any clues?
  • Neighbour be like........

6ppaj1.jpg

More like a nosey old t*at who needs to get a life & stop winding you up & exaggerating.

Although I actually think YOU are winding us up with this inventive story just for attention. :T:T
    Good one but you'll never beat the dead dog burried in the garden & dug up story or the caravan in garden thread!!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    "The truth is of course is that there is no journey.
    We are arriving and departing all at the same time."
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 July 2017 at 8:08AM
    Why not get some help with the tax situation like an accountant if its not something you can handle bit if you say you were self employed then doing the tax etc should b a cinch.

Get a new agent that wont shaft you.
    Do some reading on what being a landlord entails.

And why for the love of god did you rent the flat out, why not live in the property yourself if the contents eg the bed etc was important.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,323 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I am sure you are having a general rethink on what you have done and why but I would have thought an accountant would cost a lot less than this agent has done. Have they take 40% of your rental price for doing very little?

While it would be nice to not have this happen in our society, unfortunately if you lay down on the road with the words 'mug' printed on your forehead, someone will come along delighted to treat you as such.

You are obviously intelligent, you value your assets, stop being so careless and lazy about them if you want to keep them. Treat them as they should be treated, with care.
  • leslieknope
    leslieknope Posts: 334 Forumite
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i never thought of regifting my choccies. would save money AND calories!!
    CCCC #33: £42/£240
    DFW: £4355/£4405
  • Riggyman
    Riggyman Posts: 185 Forumite
    They know my name, my date of birth and my property's address

Are there vampires though?
  • Riggyman
    Riggyman Posts: 185 Forumite
    They know my name, my date of birth and my property's address
    gonebust wrote: »
    The recycled chocolate orange must be two years ago, marriage board, hilarious

I'm waiting for anal bleaching before I score 10 :)

Oh my word! :rotfl:
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,676 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I do have to ask myself whether someone who appears not to have needed to work, and has an ancestral pile(ish) and a four poster bed in situ (screwed to the floor no less) as part of a larger inheritance would come anywhere near MSE forums in the first place instead of to the family [STRIKE]retainers[/STRIKE] solicitor/accountant. Lovely though you nice folk are - well, some of you anyway.
    But I would very much miss the OP if they flounced back to chez dire-wolf, so please can we not scare them off.
    Much obliged.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure