IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel BW again

Comments

• claretmad62
    claretmad62 Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Lamilad, was the document from Skipton Court that I put up here ok for you...or are you after the original document ?
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    are you after the original document ?

I need the actual order that Judge Wright made asking for further PoC and clarity of how liability is transferred to the RK

Thanks
  • claretmad62
    First Anniversary
    Lamilad, just Sent to your email
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad, just Sent to your email

Got it thanks.
  • It's an ORDER they are in breach of, not a letter.
    But alas I agree with the others. The court won't give a stuff that they were late unless this has put you at a disadvantage (e.g. If they produced it at the door of the court).
    Although a practising Solicitor, my posts here are NOT legal advice, but are personal opinion based on limited facts provided anonymously by forum users. I accept no liability for the accuracy of any such posts and users are advised that, if they wish to obtain formal legal advice specific to their case, they must seek instruct and pay a solicitor.
  • claretmad62
    First Anniversary
    So why be so explicit as to say by 4pm by a certain date....very poor if it means absolutely nothing. But hey ho, on we go
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    So why be so explicit as to say by 4pm by a certain date....very poor if it means absolutely nothing. But hey ho, on we go

Indeed it's very frusating that supposedly professional legal firms are allowed to flout the rules including direct orders from the judge and get away with it.

There was a hearing today where the Excel rep hung his entire case on the AJH films case even though they didn't mention it in their defence or WS.... Not only did the judge allow them to use it - he even printed it off for them :shocked:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Lamilad wrote: »
    There was a hearing today where the Excel rep hung his entire case on the AJH films case even though they didn't mention it in their defence or WS.... Not only did the judge allow them to use it - he even printed it off for them :shocked:

...and the plucky defendant still won, as we know! :D
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Coupon-mad wrote: »

Have I missed something? I've been away from the forum for most of today - apart from a dawn chorus response or two this morning.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Lamilad
    Coupon-mad wrote: »

Damn right :j

Despite help from the judge their rep couldn't change the fact AJH had no relevance and they don't comply with PoFA
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure