Debt Demolisher

Options

Comments

• arsenalbarnie
    arsenalbarnie Posts: 581 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just think of all the interest they have had off you over the years. :mad:
    Total weight lost 6.5/73lbs starting yet again. Afds August 10/15. /8 Sept.
  • Treadingonplaymobil
    Options
    Exciting that you are moving over to self managed! I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
    Trying to figure out a whole new life. Trying to figure out a whole new budget.
    Divorcing, unclear on final debt total right now, but focusing on building a financial buffer zone.
  • motivated
    motivated Posts: 3,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Just think of all the interest they have had off you over the years. :mad:

You are absolutely right arsenal. I dread to think. I feel better already :D
    Exciting that you are moving over to self managed! I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

I hope so too. My mobile rang today with an unknown number I was like :eek: They left a voicemail and I had to wait a while before I could check it as I am at work. Turned out it was a cold caller :rotfl:

Note to self, stop being paranoid about creditors:p
    M
    Emptying my lake with a teaspoon
  • Weakmoments
    Weakmoments Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Motivated you are doing really well, I've subscribed to your diary. Hoping your determination rubs off on me xx good luck you're doing fab x
  • motivated
    edited 10 May 2017 at 6:39PM
    Options
    Hi weakmoments I like your name ( I've had a few of these over the years finance wise ) :o

Thanks for your support I need as much as I can get. Welcome to my loooong journey hopefully it will be as painless as possible for us but I'm giving it all I've got :D

Not much happening here today I suppose I'm waiting for the postman now to see if/when I hear back from creditors regarding my offers of £1.00 a month for so many months :eek:

Stick around this should be fun
    M
  • motivated
    Options
    :wave:

Hello all lovely sunny day here whether it will last who knows. All quiet here and if the saying "no news is good news" is true then I'll take that :). I tend to forget that the credit companies are dealing with thousands of people every day. I think it's just me lol.

Been super busy at work and the days are just flying by can't believe it's Friday tomorrow already :eek:

On a positive note my £50 from yougov surveys has landed in my account :T. Moved it straight out in the savings and am starting again on my next £50. I'm tempted though to pay it off the small target I'm trying to hit. This will be paid on Monday anyway but I'm thinking of adding this to it too. :think: decisions decisions

Payday Monday so will be moving funds around again. My bank must be getting dizzy with all the transfers I'm doing. In this account and out of that one. Out of that one and into another :D.
    I'll keep you updated on my £50
    M
  • Cherryfudge
    Cherryfudge Posts: 10,036 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    motivated wrote: »
    my £50 from yougov surveys has landed in my account :T.

:beer: Nice one!
    I think a bit of sunshine is good for frugal living. (Cranky40)
    The sun's been out and I think I’m solar powered (Onebrokelady)

Fashion on the Ration challenge, 2024: Trainers 5 coupons. 5/68
    20.5 coupons used in 2020. 62.5 used in 2021. 94.5 remaining as of 21/3/22
  • Weakmoments
    Weakmoments Posts: 50 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    That's great news about the surveys, I gave up with them lol
  • motivated
    Options
    :hello:

Weekend over again :eek: where does the time go. I've been busy the last few days and just noticed I have neglected my diary ( smack on wrist).

Still plodding away but it's payday though :j have managed to up the payment this month to my short term goal. I want this gone ASAP. I will be making small overpayments as and when and this is a good motivation for me when I can update my signature. My plan is to have this paid off by Christmas if not before. I could probably do it sooner but don't want to leave anything else short so I will have to aim for Christmas and anytime sooner will be a bonus.

Once DDs have gone tomorrow I will see what's left and then move this around accounts. It's like playing a game with myself :rotfl:
  • Tipsntreats
    Tipsntreats Posts: 8,612 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    animated-hello-image-0007.gifAgain - best say that to all of you

Just reading through and I see you got fifty squid - every little counts, to coin a phrase.

You seem in much brighter spirits, so that is good. Remember, there are so many free things to do in life. Just a walk in the sunshine is bliss.
    I'm still here reading your news, and rooting for you as always.
    animated-flower-image-0064.gif
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure